New Roadmap Leaked - Stratosphere 9/8

eksplosions

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I think I'm going to have a panic attack. I check this site about twice a day for any glimmer of hope as my Blackberry, which has been on its last leg for days now, crapped out on me (I can no longer scroll up...).

@Phil_Nickinson, anything?!

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I tweeted @vzwsupport about this...

@VZWSupport What is the Samsung Stratosphere listed for a Sept 8th release date? Galaxy S2?

I was hoping they would slip lol. But they did write this, so the phone must be real.

VZWSupport
We have not officially announced any information about this device. U can setup alerts for new product and services Verizon Wireless ^CM

eksplosions

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I tweeted @vzwsupport about this...

@VZWSupport What is the Samsung Stratosphere listed for a Sept 8th release date? Galaxy S2?

I was hoping they would slip lol. But they did write this, so the phone must be real.

VZWSupport
We have not officially announced any information about this device. U can setup alerts for new product and services Verizon Wireless ^CM
Oh man I should totally tweet them, I boarded the tweetmobile a few weeks ago to follow the NFL free agency news. I'll think of something clever to catch their eye...

MasterGiraffe

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Wouldn't mind seeing the Stratosphere being our version of the Hercules neither.

Sent from my Droid

Arn't they pretty much the same phone? From everything I have read about the Hercules it seems like it is pretty much the same thing. It has a slightly larger screen and support for the faster HSPA+ network. Beyond that they seem to pretty much be identical. I could definitely see Verizon choosing to pass up on the SGSII to have their own version of the Hercules (which just sounds like a SGSII variant to me).

Castor Troy

Banned
Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Arn't they pretty much the same phone? From everything I have read about the Hercules it seems like it is pretty much the same thing. It has a slightly larger screen and support for the faster HSPA+ network. Beyond that they seem to pretty much be identical. I could definitely see Verizon choosing to pass up on the SGSII to have their own version of the Hercules (which just sounds like a SGSII variant to me).

Yes but with a 4.5" screen and 1.5GHz processor. Samsung is kicking out some nice hardware.

Sent from my Droid

MasterGiraffe

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Well pics of the Hercules leaked. With every new phone that leaks it makes me more worried. Even when i know we have time before we need to really get nervous, I feel like the leaks of every other phone are kicked into overdrive and we have yet to see a single piece of legitimate evidence about the stratosphere. :'(

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Well pics of the Hercules leaked. With every new phone that leaks it makes me more worried. Even when i know we have time before we need to really get nervous, I feel like the leaks of every other phone are kicked into overdrive and we have yet to see a single piece of legitimate evidence about the stratosphere. :'(

I know this is a long shot, but LTE is more advanced technology and has taken longer to get out than WiMax and HSPA. Perhaps This is a sign that it is indeed equipped with LTE. At the very least, if it doesn't launch this month (which seems 95% likely), I think it'll have LTE.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18