08-15-2011 12:29 PM
27 12
tools
    Before I got the Charge I thought I would never be able to use a smartphone without a phsyical keyboard. My first Android had a full SQWERTY and this smokin hot spanish chick, with the finest *** I've ever laid my hands on, told me that I would eventually only want a touchscreen and she was right (amongst other things).

I am not at all excited for this slider phone. 3 months ago I would have been all about it.
    As for 3D, I couldn't give two ****s about it as long as it doesn't drive up the price. You can always shut it off.
    08-15-2011 12:21 PM
    Before I got the Charge I thought I would never be able to use a smartphone without a phsyical keyboard. My first Android had a full SQWERTY and this smokin hot spanish chick, with the finest *** I've ever laid my hands on, told me that I would eventually only want a touchscreen and she was right (amongst other things).

I am not at all excited for this slider phone. 3 months ago I would have been all about it.
    As for 3D, I couldn't give two ****s about it as long as it doesn't drive up the price. You can always shut it off.
    That's the hope. I don't know if that's true in practice. Even if it is, I hope it doesn't have any impact on the screen technology, which IMO is one of the best things the GSII has over its competition.
    08-15-2011 12:29 PM
27 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD