Samsung Ad

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
My money says the phone image in the video is Sprint's variant. The volume rocker is the same as the leaked blurrycam pic from awhile back, which is very "Infusesque", and the date on the phone is that of the rumored Sprint release date. Who knows if the other carrier variants will look similar, but I really think we're looking at Sprint's right there.

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
Look familiar?

The Infuse 4G looks soo much like the GSII. People on AT&T really should'nt complain that they have to wait for the GSII, because of the Infuse lol. Also they can have the actual GSII too (if you can get past the ridiculous $600 price tag)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

anon(49997)

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
I think you and myself are the only people that care about an LED notification, and a strong vibration hate missing calls and texts etc.

Yes! I strayed several months ago and tried an HTC Dinc2 and it was horrid in that respect.

I have been lurking some UK forums on the GSII and they mentioned some apps that flash the screen or touch buttons so all is not lost I guess. I'm sure our developers will be all over it.

xcalibur1011

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Yes! I strayed several months ago and tried an HTC Dinc2 and it was horrid in that respect.

I have been lurking some UK forums on the GSII and they mentioned some apps that flash the screen or touch buttons so all is not lost I guess. I'm sure our developers will be all over it.

I've seen one app like that but it was for the first galaxy S, come the 29th we'll know, I might even stop by the samsung experience store on my way home from work to see if I can get peak.

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
The Infuse 4G looks soo much like the GSII. People on AT&T really should'nt complain that they have to wait for the GSII, because of the Infuse lol. Also they can have the actual GSII too (if you can get past the ridiculous $600 price tag)

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk
that doesn't actually make any sense. the Infuse has more in common with the original Galaxy's than with the gs2. for instance, the infuse is still on 2.2, uses touchwiz 3.0 and scored almost half of what a gs2 scores in quadrant.

don't get me wrong, i had an infuse and it's a decent phone, but it's not anywhere in the gs2 league.

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site

the app yall are thinking of is called NoLED https://market.android.com/details?id=com.led.notify&hl=en i like it but i sometimes had a problem with waking the phone up when i had a notification pending.

anon(49997)

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
the app yall are thinking of is called NoLED https://market.android.com/details?id=com.led.notify&hl=en i like it but i sometimes had a problem with waking the phone up when i had a notification pending.

Nice, Thanks. It has decent review numbers and I hope the developer continues to refine it.
I would most likely try to configure it like My OG Droid and just have one come up to let me know something has happened.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Nice, Thanks. It has decent review numbers and I hope the developer continues to refine it.
I would most likely try to configure it like My OG Droid and just have one come up to let me know something has happened.

I'll look into that app as well should I ever get a GSII. The issue I've heard with that app though is that it's horrible on the battery. Hopefully that'll be cleared up by the time I would need it. But, just a heads-up.

boondoc

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
no not that app I had NoLED when I had the thunderbolt, this is the app I saw was cute sms blinker Cute SMS Blinker - YouTube
ah that's a neat app. the only problem i can see is that as far as i know, you have to flash a new kernel that has backlight notifications enabled, which stock samsung kernels don't have. i could be wrong though. my parents have infuses, i'll go check it out on one of their phones this evening.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084