08-26-2011 06:18 AM
54 123
tools
    LOL, well said. Not the first time I've been wrong, and won't be the last.

I wonder where CK has been. Maybe [HL]he[/HL] had already heard this news/rumor and in disgust, flew off to Tibet to become a monk.
    I thought CK was a SHE?
    08-25-2011 10:39 PM
    When I first read the news I was literally shell-shocked, because I was so sure that after all the 'delays,' Monday would be the day it was announced and I'd have a phone in the next few weeks.

Welp.
    Yeah the more it sinks in the worse I feel. I am getting out of that shocked stage and into a sad stage. With my upgrade credit sitting idle since last December I have really been waiting a very long time. Sadly this was really my shot to get a new phone because the one I have is dying. I have been getting very excited with the upcoming press release and it is very devastating to learn that all of the waiting I have been doing hasn't paid off at all....
    08-26-2011 12:51 AM
    Ouch
    And I will be one of the first subscribers on the Google Wireless Network.

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge 4G-LTE
    08-26-2011 01:29 AM
    I agree. I'm thinking to try to make a new phone with LTE, when they are building a prime with LTE, makes no senseas a phone manufacturer as well as a bad timeframe to build, test and design. I mean that because LTE is new, expensive and very hard to predict.
    Why has it not passed the fcc? Because its either not coming or will be out later. The conference and ad is for other carriers.
    As well as some of you, I was hoping to see this phone come to fruition, but don't let hope blind you at the current facts available. I tried to tell you guys this, not to seem smart, but only to keep your hopes down. I knew how I felt when bionic was first delayed and my hopes were extremely high.
    08-26-2011 06:18 AM
54 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD