Alucardsyco

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I think it will. I went to a Samsung run site via their twitter and fond where it mentioned that the Galaxy S2 had NFC capabilities. Doesn't mean it will, but I think it will.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I think it will. I went to a Samsung run site via their twitter and fond where it mentioned that the Galaxy S2 had NFC capabilities. Doesn't mean it will, but I think it will.

It's stated on their website, but I'm not even sure the European models have it. I would tend to doubt that the US version will have it. But, have no idea really either way.

Mr. Poppalopolis

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
I thought I remember reading that the GS2 would have NFC in certain markets. Don't remember hearing anything about which markets those would be, but most people were guessing the US version would have NFC.

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
What will likely be AT&T's GS2 variant, the i777, cleared the FCC with docs related to NFC, however Sprint's D710 did not. We can't draw any definite conclusions from this, but it does lead me to think that the decision to include NFC as a feature rests with the carriers.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze