08-31-2011 08:47 PM
55 123
tools
    Prime Rib is VZW only, sorry budget carriers.
    08-27-2011 03:33 AM
    There is no way that the email everyone is posting is real. It has a bunch of typos in it and there is no way that the fancy pants lawyers that Samsung hires would make really stupid mistakes like that. Also, it looks like it was written in notepad....

I wouldn't get your hopes up about someone else making the Nexus Prime, but I would wager a very pretty penny that the email is a fake.
    It could be a non html rich text email that most corporations use for security purposes (rich text emails look just like note pad). Big corporations do not like html emails because they are a security nightmare. You also have to think is this a translation of an email if it is was it done using an auto translator, auto translators don't always translate exactly to our grammar and sentence structure here in the US. So you can't be 100% sure that it is fake.
    08-27-2011 08:22 AM
    Sad Fact. Samsung is making it, so looks like i wont be getting the next nexus.

PPCGeeks.com Samsung Confirms Making Nexus Prime with C&D Email!
    Fact ... If Sammy is making this and you dont like Sammy you will be missing out Big time... Sammy has proven to be the best millions of times. And this year is no different. Most likely but not confirmed Sammy will make this and it will awesome. And on Sprint IMO it will be the best Prime out there...
    intheb0x and TuxDotKing like this.
    08-27-2011 08:48 AM
    Fact Apple will delay it in the usa because it looks like a iphone Fact no SD only 16gb no led notifications feels like a Hasbro toy. Poor camera because its vanilla rom no piza because vanilla rom. Optimis prime is the best because he's a Semi and Semis rule
    08-27-2011 09:26 AM
    Fact: I've seen an unnamed Samsung with no buttons in the Verizon corporate office in Lewisville, TX.

Couldn't tell you if it is the prime though.
    08-27-2011 10:43 AM
    Fact Apple will delay it in the usa because it looks like a iphone Fact no SD only 16gb no led notifications feels like a Hasbro toy. Poor camera because its vanilla rom no piza because vanilla rom. Optimis prime is the best because he's a Semi and Semis rule
    Can you post where the facts are that say no SD,16gbs and how it feels like a Hasbro toy... thanks... +1 on Optimis being the best....

Fact: I've seen an unnamed Samsung with no buttons in the Verizon corporate office in Lewisville, TX. Couldn't tell you if it is the prime though.
    Can you or did you just walked in to it? Maybe if your lucky enough you can grab some pics....
    08-27-2011 11:33 AM
    Fact: I can't decide between the SGSII or Nexus Prime and my update is days away
    sndplace likes this.
    08-27-2011 11:40 AM
    Fact: This thread isn't really about facts, it's just a normal thread where people put "Fact:" at the beginning of every post, lol.
    08-27-2011 12:18 PM
    Fact: This thread isn't really about facts, it's just a normal thread where people put "Fact:" at the beginning of every post, lol.
    FACT: Jokes are no longer funny once you have to explain them.
    08-27-2011 01:58 PM
    Fact: F you Verizon. Please make this up with the prime.
    08-27-2011 04:18 PM
    Nexus s 16gb no SD card. Phone is a devolpoper phone doesn't need lots of storage
    Can you post where the facts are that say no SD,16gbs and how it feels like a Hasbro toy... thanks... +1 on Optimis being the best....

Can you or did you just walked in to it? Maybe if your lucky enough you can grab some pics....

Sent from Tapatalk using Droid BionicX!
    08-27-2011 04:47 PM
    Fact: It will run Icecream Sandwich, everything else is rumour and speculation.
    08-27-2011 04:58 PM
    Yea I know that the Nexus is a developers phone. If you were talking about the S then i miss understood.
    I thought you meant the Prime was going to be 16gbs also. if it is i just wanted to know where you read that it was a fact that it will be only 16gbs. I am hoping for at least 32 since most likely it will not have a SD card slot. If its going to be just 16gbs then I am hoping that it will have the SD card slot. Don't know what is the thought behind Googles plan for the Nexus line. It is meant for Developers but they also have to know that a lot of people who hack and create roms and themes aren't really Devs in the sense of profession but people who have a great skill and passion for that stuff. I am getting the GSII hopefully next month on Sprint but am looking to get this also if i can as a second line for myself.
    08-27-2011 05:05 PM
    Prime Rib is VZW only, sorry budget carriers.
    Nahhhhhh.........can get prime ribeye at Costco for 9.99/lb........

ahhhhh...........gone todash..............
    08-27-2011 09:55 PM
    Sad Fact. Samsung is making it, so looks like i wont be getting the next nexus.

PPCGeeks.com Samsung Confirms Making Nexus Prime with C&D Email!
    Sucks for you buddy?
    intheb0x likes this.
    08-28-2011 10:18 AM
    FACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    sprint will have it, it will come with ICS, andd im hungry for ribs now.

fact- i will be starting the grill within the hour because of this thread.
    sndplace and fargles like this.
    08-28-2011 04:21 PM
    FACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
    sprint will have it, it will come with ICS, andd im hungry for ribs now.

fact- i will be starting the grill within the hour because of this thread.
    Fact:send me an invite and i'll bring the beer
    intheb0x likes this.
    08-28-2011 04:40 PM
    Fact:send me an invite and i'll bring the beer
    done deal, im getting low on beer!

i got a crap load of ribs too, sweet corn from the farmers market as well!
    08-28-2011 05:03 PM
    I just ate and now I am hungry again...
    why must the Prime be so tasteful!

facts that I know, Ice cream sandwich... but I haven't seen anything else
    08-28-2011 06:04 PM
    Mods: Any chance of deleting all of the non-fact posts? The OP had a great idea with this thread, and it has become muddled down with speculation and other non-fact posts.

This thread could be very valuable to people seeking only verified facts about this phone, without having to sift through everything else ..
    fargles likes this.
    08-28-2011 07:30 PM
    Mods: Any chance of deleting all of the non-fact posts? The OP had a great idea with this thread, and it has become muddled down with speculation and other non-fact posts.

This thread could be very valuable to people seeking only verified facts about this phone, without having to sift through everything else ..
    Might as well just close the thread, considering the only "fact" is that it will run ICS, everything else is speculation/rumour.
    08-28-2011 07:50 PM
    Might as well just close the thread, considering the only "fact" is that it will run ICS, everything else is speculation/rumour.
    There are any number of other threads to speculate in. I think a few people like me might want what the OP intended this thread to be for. When new ACTUAL facts come in, we can add them. Seems like the intent of the thread to me .
    08-28-2011 07:55 PM
    There are any number of other threads to speculate in. I think a few people like me might want what the OP intended this thread to be for. When new ACTUAL facts come in, we can add them. Seems like the intent of the thread to me .
    I'm cool with this. count me in
    08-28-2011 08:06 PM

Hey i agree with you on the intent of the OP and just putting facts about the phone here, but really, Did anyone really think nothing would be posted here but just the facts that for right now aren't coming. Nobody here means any harm or disrespect to the OP. In this forum there are several threats about the same thing and are running a few pages long. Moderator if you can delete the post do so but there will be more non-fact post again its just normal....

Sorry to the OP for our off topic post...
    08-29-2011 05:29 AM
    Another observation that may hint at a verizon nexus, there newest app "daily scoop" released July 18, is the first verizon app that a nexus was used in the screen shots.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    08-29-2011 05:45 AM
55 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD