Prime FACTS only

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
FACTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
sprint will have it, it will come with ICS, andd im hungry for ribs now.

fact- i will be starting the grill within the hour because of this thread.

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
I just ate and now I am hungry again...
why must the Prime be so tasteful!

facts that I know, Ice cream sandwich... but I haven't seen anything else

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Mods: Any chance of deleting all of the non-fact posts? The OP had a great idea with this thread, and it has become muddled down with speculation and other non-fact posts.

This thread could be very valuable to people seeking only verified facts about this phone, without having to sift through everything else ..

Scottatron

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Mods: Any chance of deleting all of the non-fact posts? The OP had a great idea with this thread, and it has become muddled down with speculation and other non-fact posts.

This thread could be very valuable to people seeking only verified facts about this phone, without having to sift through everything else ..

Might as well just close the thread, considering the only "fact" is that it will run ICS, everything else is speculation/rumour.

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Might as well just close the thread, considering the only "fact" is that it will run ICS, everything else is speculation/rumour.

There are any number of other threads to speculate in. I think a few people like me might want what the OP intended this thread to be for. When new ACTUAL facts come in, we can add them. Seems like the intent of the thread to me .

OrdieSep88

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
There are any number of other threads to speculate in. I think a few people like me might want what the OP intended this thread to be for. When new ACTUAL facts come in, we can add them. Seems like the intent of the thread to me .

I'm cool with this. count me in:)

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

Hey i agree with you on the intent of the OP and just putting facts about the phone here, but really, Did anyone really think nothing would be posted here but just the facts that for right now aren't coming. Nobody here means any harm or disrespect to the OP. In this forum there are several threats about the same thing and are running a few pages long. Moderator if you can delete the post do so but there will be more non-fact post again its just normal....

Sorry to the OP for our off topic post...

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Another observation that may hint at a verizon nexus, there newest app "daily scoop" released July 18, is the first verizon app that a nexus was used in the screen shots.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
How about we post facts here and between the mods and the op we edit the first post to contain the true facts with a link showing the confirmed facts.

sent by CyanogenMod X

Reactions: dsignori

fargles

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site

at least someone gets it lol

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Prime FACTS only ?

There are zero "facts" out in the public as far as I have read, it is still all rumors and speculation. But it sounds like Verizon is getting another "Droid" branded phone named the Prime, running Android 4.0 supposedly. Will that be the Nexus-Three ? Maybe, maybe not :)

Last edited:

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I must be unusual. I never put my phone in my pocket and I've had cells beginning around 1999. Every phone I've had either has a clip or a holster. ergo, my cell is worn on my belt or waistband. My pockets are busy enough without tossing a cell phone into one of them.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463