Verizon Apparently not offering Galaxy S II

johncihak

Banned
Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
No, it was $299.99 and then there was a $100 online discount, Mr. iPad! You disgust me.

That sounds like $199 to me. I bought one for $199 as well. Higher prices for less service is what VZW is all about. Verizon has been resting on their supposed "service" too long. I've had VZW for almost ten years and its gone down hill. I need a network extender in my house just to get 1X and then I still get dropped calls and hour long delays on SMS. It happens on all my phones.

Folks with Sprint get just fine reception in area. Plus Sprint has better phones, lower rates, family data plans with more minutes for less $$. Just sayin'

The point is - Yes VZW decided not to get the SG2. So switch to Sprint already!

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
That sounds like $199 to me. I bought one for $199 as well. Higher prices for less service is what VZW is all about. Verizon has been resting on their supposed "service" too long. I've had VZW for almost ten years and its gone down hill. I need a network extender in my house just to get 1X and then I still get dropped calls and hour long delays on SMS. It happens on all my phones.

Folks with Sprint get just fine reception in area. Plus Sprint has better phones, lower rates, family data plans with more minutes for less $$. Just sayin'

The point is - Yes VZW decided not to get the SG2. So switch to Sprint already!

I got the OG Droid for $99 with the online discount and the NE2 discount. Not too bad.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance