08-30-2011 02:40 PM
32 12
tools
    Some people are stressing this phone hitting Verizon.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    08-28-2011 11:36 AM
    Google does not WANT the Nexus "Brand" to be exclusive like Apple. They want it to be open to all, that is the point. From what I have read in the past, they want to rotate carriers and manufacturers so that everyone gets a turn, that is why everyone bids to show the best that they have to offer to represent the next Nexus. and saying your phone company (and their by YOU) "Deserve" this phone over others is a bull thing to say if you ask me.
    TuxDotKing likes this.
    08-28-2011 12:31 PM
    T-Mobile and Sprint do indeed deserve to be first to get a new Nexus over Verizon.
    You. Have. GOT. To. Be. Kidding. Me.

This is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. Sound like someone is trying WAAAAY to hard to justify their jump to T-Mobile.

Here's one reason that T-Mobile doesn't deserve the Prime, at all. They sold their soul to AT&T. Your pathetic little network won't even exist for long. :lol:

Oh and while you're beating the "first to have it in the past" drum, don't forget that Verizon launched the first Eclair (stock Android) device. It wasn't branded "Nexus" but it was certainly a Google flagship device. Seems to me like it's their turn again since Ice Cream Sandwich is the first big step in Android since Eclair.

T-moble. lol
    08-30-2011 07:58 AM
    Admin please close this thread I started, we now know the new Prime is just another "Droid" branded phone coming to Verizon, it is NOT the upcoming Nexus-Three.
    08-30-2011 01:23 PM
    Admin please close this thread I started, we now know the new Prime is just another "Droid" branded phone coming to Verizon, it is NOT the upcoming Nexus-Three.
    Okay... this is a joke right? We know with 100% certainty? Why? Just because you feel strongly that T-Mobile "deserves" the Nexus. Hilarious!
    allan1313 and TuxDotKing like this.
    08-30-2011 01:27 PM
    AT&TMobile can have the next Nexus as long as Verizon keeps getting the Droids. The OG Droid was better than the Nexus One, and there's no reason to believe history won't repeat itself.
    08-30-2011 01:42 PM
    Really???? Someone needs to get of T-Mo's jock.
    nemov and TuxDotKing like this.
    08-30-2011 02:40 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD