Coming to Verizon? Does anyone know?

Couck#WN

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
So the thread topic says it all. I have been searching but can't really find anything solid. If this phone is coming to Verizon then ill pass on the bionic & vigor no matter when this comes out.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

shrugger

May 11, 2011
Visit site
So the thread topic says it all. I have been searching but can't really find anything solid. If this phone is coming to Verizon then ill pass on the bionic & vigor no matter when this comes out.

Lots of rumors say it is. However, there were tons of rumors that Verizon was getting the GS2- and getting it before all the other carriers.

Wait for specific evidence (or several very reliable insiders) before getting your hopes up too high. Lots of sad/angry faces around the Verizon GS2 forums right now.

Couck#WN

Apr 21, 2011
Visit site
Yea I was planning on picking up the SGSII as well. That's why I'm looking for the nexus now

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is getting the GSII and rumored to be the first ones to get it .. You can switch over to the Truly unlimited side the Yellow side lol.... J/K ... Its sad that V is passing on the GSII but if its passing it to grab the Prime then its worth it for you V customers... Hope this rumor holds true for you guys... Good luck.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star