So the thread topic says it all. I have been searching but can't really find anything solid. If this phone is coming to Verizon then ill pass on the bionic & vigor no matter when this comes out.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using Tapatalk
    08-27-2011 08:36 AM
    No one know yet, signs point to Verizon getting it but it's really anyone's guess at the moment.
    08-27-2011 10:34 AM
    The phones defiantly being tested by Verizon, but if it'll actually be released is anyone's guess.
    08-27-2011 11:39 AM
    So the thread topic says it all. I have been searching but can't really find anything solid. If this phone is coming to Verizon then ill pass on the bionic & vigor no matter when this comes out.

Lots of rumors say it is. However, there were tons of rumors that Verizon was getting the GS2- and getting it before all the other carriers.

Wait for specific evidence (or several very reliable insiders) before getting your hopes up too high. Lots of sad/angry faces around the Verizon GS2 forums right now.
    08-27-2011 02:02 PM
    Yea I was planning on picking up the SGSII as well. That's why I'm looking for the nexus now

08-27-2011 03:48 PM
    Sprint is getting the GSII and rumored to be the first ones to get it .. You can switch over to the Truly unlimited side the Yellow side lol.... J/K ... Its sad that V is passing on the GSII but if its passing it to grab the Prime then its worth it for you V customers... Hope this rumor holds true for you guys... Good luck.
    08-27-2011 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD