R.I.P. Function Forum

JayWill

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
This is the first time in a couple months that I got into work in the morning, fired up the AC forums while sipping my coffee, and found the most recent post in the Function forum to be from the previous day. Not to mention the last two posts (three if you include this one) are mine. Maybe I'm the only one still dropping in here.

Ah well ... I guess all you guys moved over to the Prime forum to speculate on what that device will be. I guess I'll do the same.

Peace out Function forum.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm with you. This forum seems to be dead (much like the phone). And I've been hanging out over in the Prime forum too. At least it will be familiar company. :)

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Sucks some that this forum appeared to have heavier traffic than the one for the other carriers and we are the only ones not getting it.

Seriously, the Prime better be amazing because after looking at some of the previews just posted I find myself getting a little upset again that Verizon decided to not get the S2. Right now there is too little information to make a judgement call on whether the Prime will be better. I've been over in the Prime forum the last few days, I see more of us are making the trek over there and starting the waiting process again. Maybe this wait won't end with utter disappointment.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I am telling you all.. Go get the Droid Charge.. Root it.. Rom it.. Kernel it.. Gingerbread 2.3.4. it.. Go Launcher EX it.. And you will be STUNNED at the Speed.. You just need a De-Bloated Rom to get all the Factory Sh^t out it and it flys.. You have the SuperAmoled+ Screen, The HDMI Out and you will see how fan dam tastic Netflix, TV apps and everything else looks on this phone! Dual Core? for what?? What 3D Games / Apps out or on the drawing board take advantage of Dual Cores ?? None... You want the Killer Screen and Silky Smooth Speed moving between Apps.. The Charge properly setup.. Does that... In Spades.. And if you have been Blessed & Grandfathered in with Unlimited.. This.. Is the way to go..:

anon(94115)

Banned
Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I love my Charge and if you need a phone now, go for it. The reason that Verizon didnt get a SGII is easy---Exclusive access to the Prime.

Droooooool...

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Yes I miss the days of a slower forum like this one a few weeks ago. The nexus prime forum is so congested that I'm getting fed up with everyone chiming in on whether or not it's a Droid. 99% of the posts are about why person X thinks its a Droid or Nexus, and it gets annoying sifting through 10 new pages a day of that crap. @!#^*(!
/rant

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Unfortunately the title of your thread sums it up. The forum will remain a subforum of the More Devices forums for now, but will eventually be locked entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol