I currently own the Sprint Nexus-S 4G, and before that had the Nexus-One, I really like the "nexus" line of phones, but seeing all the previews of the upcoming Galaxy S2 for Sprint, has me double guessing if I should get the new Galaxy S2 ? But I would hate myself if then come December Sprint releases some bad *** "Ice Cream" phone, be it the Prime or some other type of nexus device.

Should I just stick it out and wait to see what Sprint might be coming out with towards the end of the year ? Worst case my Nexus-S 4G will get the Ice Cream update first before any other phone.

Opinions wanted
    09-06-2011 10:31 AM
    I say just wait and see. The Nexus S is still perfectly capable and should hold you off till the Prime drops.

Sent from my ADR6400L
    09-06-2011 11:53 AM
    Keep the Nexus S, but make your decision before the holidays. Or you will be waiting forever.

Also, if Sprint gets the iPhone, prices will drop across the board for xmas season, anyway.
    09-06-2011 01:23 PM
    KEEP the Nexus S because it will def hold you off and get the updates you need including the Ice Cream build.
    09-06-2011 01:57 PM
    To me, the question is whether there's any functionality that the NS4G is lacking for you. If not, you may as well stay with it, since you'll still be among the first to get ICS. It would be a bummer to switch to another phone, and then have to wait longer for the upgrade.
    09-06-2011 02:51 PM
    To me, the question is whether there's any functionality that the NS4G is lacking for you. If not, you may as well stay with it, since you'll still be among the first to get ICS. It would be a bummer to switch to another phone, and then have to wait longer for the upgrade.
    Good point, I am happily rooted with a great stock ROM "Oxygen", and my phone is butter smooth, with the voodoo controls the colors on the screen are superb. Really dying for some Ice Cream Sandwich on this phone. Will wait until Thanksgiving and decide from there what to get next, by then there for sure will be news as to what is coming to Sprint.
    09-06-2011 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD