October Dreaming

Poopai

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
If the prime doesn't come with LTE, I seriously hope a meteor comes and destroys the Earth because I'd be done with existence.

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
I think the Prime will drop on AT&T or T-Mobile within 2 weeks of ICS being released. If VZ gets the Prime in it's unBinged, unTouchWizzed and unBloated form I'll be shocked.

They att& tmobile are getting the Galaxy s 2. But it will NOT launch with ics. Verizon is getting the prime and this is the reason the aren't selling a Galaxy s 2. A nexus device will never have bing or a custom launcher like touchwiz, blur, or sense.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: MetalPhoenix79

rickhamilton620

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Similar situation. Been waiting since Aug. 2010. Had my eye on the Bionic after CES and then transitioned to the GS2. I'm about out of towels to throw in.

This. First i waited for Merge, then I waited for Droid 3 (but was turned off by reports of the screen) followed by stratosphere (jurys still out on whether i could deal with owning a year old device...) then my heart was broken a third time when GSII wasnt announced on vzw.

He could have meant the GSII wasn't coming But i can see them telling people that and pushing them the Bionic. When i went to the Sprint store for my Gift card one for the sales clerks was trying to pitch me the Photon lol I let him and when he was done i told him why I was there. He just said O and walked away lol

What I like about Motorola is they Create some good phones and accessories but the Execution of them boggles me. The Bionics redesign is IMO what did it for them. They should just release the first 1 and called this something else or vise versa. I love the laptop dock but making it so it can only be used by one phone . Not a fan of Moto but if i was on Verizon i might have got it...

Exactly. There's always seemingly some major flaw with an otherwise outstanding device. From the keyboard on the og droid, to the odd performance issues on a phone that should be an absolute screamer (motorola triumph) it's boggling tbh.

If the prime doesn't come with LTE, I seriously hope a meteor comes and destroys the Earth because I'd be done with existence.

I cant see it not being an lte phone. There's already 3 high-end 3g only phones.

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
Nexus phones are development phones. With the next big mobile tech being lte and faster speeds in general, it would make no sense to not support lte and the future of mobile tech.

I see it launching on verizon and later at&t. Possibly a sprint wimax version, but they are switching to lte also (in a partnership with lightsquared).

May 1, 2011
Visit site
Nexus phones are development phones. With the next big mobile tech being lte and faster speeds in general, it would make no sense to not support lte and the future of mobile tech.

I see it launching on verizon and later at&t. Possibly a sprint wimax version, but they are switching to lte also (in a partnership with lightsquared).

Highly unlikely that Sprint LTE will be from LightSquared. That network is a very effective GPS jammer, and despite all the FUD from LS, it's LS's fault. The FCC should never have approved the waiver, and about half of congress is going to give them a beatdown for it.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463