I've been holding out on getting one of t-mobiles current dual core 4g phones and with the prime being the pinnacle of phones releasing I really want this to come to tmobile first. Anybody here with me?
    09-11-2011 07:24 PM
    Guess it was only a matter of time before a t-mobile thread came up. Anyway I'm guessing it will be on t -mobile since the previous nexus devices released on t-mobile. I'm hoping for a simultaneous release on all four carriers. why should one carrier get to have all the fun?
    09-12-2011 06:20 AM
    Can some explain to me why anyone "deserves" anything? We're talking about phones people.
    Agreed. Also don't understand why T-Mobile users are the ones who deserve it in the first place You guys have a slew of choices with more coming than any other Carrier this year.
    09-12-2011 01:05 PM
    Well at least initially. I feel like we as tmobilers deserve it. Seems like all of the hype has been towards verizon and there has been little to no mention of tmobile and its all i've been waiting on.
    09-12-2011 03:47 PM
    Well at least initially. I feel like we as tmobilers deserve it. Seems like all of the hype has been towards verizon and there has been little to no mention of tmobile and its all i've been waiting on.
    Can some explain to me why anyone "deserves" anything? We're talking about phones people.
    ienjoysoup08 likes this.
    09-12-2011 04:31 PM
    yeah that always confused me as to why people on tmoblie feel they have the right to get this phone. I am on sprint and while I feel like all carriers should get this device so the most developers can get it I don't think tmobile deserves this more then any of the other carriers.
    09-19-2011 12:08 AM
    The rest of the world is using GSM, which is why Google has been releasing GSM Nexus phones.

Sent from my Google Nexus S
    09-19-2011 12:39 AM
    It seems if the iPhone is going to be on all carriers, then the prime wants to compete as well and be released on all carriers. Smart move.
    09-19-2011 01:57 AM
    because these phones are our life/friends man! When phones now have be come this pimp and especially android os, s, their no longer just phones man! Isn't the why ur ready get this thread? Lol we done lost our minds in this technology
    09-20-2011 02:59 PM
    The rest of the world is using GSM, which is why Google has been releasing GSM Nexus phones.

Sent from my Google Nexus S
    EXACTLY! They may (in the not so distant future) come out with other versions that use different types of signals but Google Nexus brand is mainly going to be sold as a GSM phone. My guess is same as last time except for the fact that AT&T is buying T-MO so I'm guessing antennas that cover both bands just like other TMO Android phones that are being released now.
    09-23-2011 01:01 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD