Why do you think the prime wasn't announced at the recent Samsung event where they announced the Galaxy Note, etc.?

Maybe that gives more points to it being a nexus and not a "normal" Samsung device.
    09-14-2011 12:37 AM
    it has always been Google's job to reveal Nexus device, the same happened to Nexus One and Nexus S.
    09-14-2011 12:56 AM
    it has always been Google's job to reveal Nexus device, the same happened to Nexus One and Nexus S.
    I'm just worried it might not be a nexus, but this points more to it I think,
    09-14-2011 12:58 AM
    Don't sweat it man. It will be here soon.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk
    09-14-2011 02:39 AM
    when's the next google announcement ceremony?
    09-14-2011 07:48 AM
    when's the next google announcement ceremony?
    No word, but it would likely be around late October early November. Whenever ICS is ready for prime time.
    09-14-2011 08:01 AM
    isn't there some Google event/conference going on around Oct 18??? i coulda swore i read about something going on then. it's not necessarily a conference related to mobile tech, so that's why the rumors weren't churning very loudly...
    09-14-2011 10:45 AM
    09-14-2011 12:19 PM
    Im ghoing to guess Austin Texas Oct 9th.
    09-14-2011 04:08 PM
    It doesn't look like any of those events makes sense. If there is an event it will likely be announced a couple of weeks prior to the event.
    09-14-2011 04:12 PM
    Doubt it.

Maybe they'll just call the press down from the Apple even this October and show off the Prime in Mountain View.

It's what they did with the Nexus One (although that was CES, which was in Las Vegas, which is further from Mountain View, so I think my theory is solid).
    09-14-2011 09:49 PM
    Doubt it.

Maybe they'll just call the press down from the Apple even this October and show off the Prime in Mountain View.

It's what they did with the Nexus One (although that was CES, which was in Las Vegas, which is further from Mountain View, so I think my theory is solid).
    Yeah, I don't think it will be at any of the publicly scheduled dates already planned, I'm assuming they're waiting for Apple to announce a date for the iPhone event, and then they'll plan a strategic announcement and stir up a surprise event to try and steal the attention.
    09-15-2011 05:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD