New Details "Revealed"?

Gratificulous

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I hear you man. Hence why i used quotes, question mark, "take it for what it is worth", and mentioned 4Chan in the link. I do not want anyone get their hopes up but I will take any decent information at this point.

ejaymd11

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
It's all bull. I firmly believe they are just starting to make this stuff up to drive folks crazy. Nexus Prime, then Droid Prime with touchwiz, now Samsung Prime all the while no actually news about the phone or the OS. It's bull.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
With an Exynos chip it wouldn't be LTE compatible...and I very much doubt from this point in time on ANY flagship, high-end device would come out 3G-only. I smell horse crap.

chuban7

Sep 20, 2010
Visit site
With an Exynos chip it wouldn't be LTE compatible...and I very much doubt from this point in time on ANY flagship, high-end device would come out 3G-only. I smell horse crap.

I could be wrong but according to samsung I think the Exynos does support LTE
SAMSUNG's Digital World

Samsung said:
Exynos 4210 lowers the Bill of Materials (BOM) by integrating the following IPs: world's first DDR3 interfaces that will prepare bit cross with DDR2; 8 channels of I2C for a variety of sensors; SATA2; the GPS baseband; and a variety of USB derivatives (USB Host 2.0, Device 2.0, and HSIC interfaces with PHY transceivers to be connected with 802.11n, Ethernet, HSPA+, and 4G LTE modem). The application processor also supports industry's first DDR based eMMC 4.4 interfaces to increase the file system's performance.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site

Not true. It would use the same LTE chip that the charge uses, which is a samsung built chip.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad