Panda Poem through Tom @tfleming223

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Anyone who is familiar with @black_man_x will know he's pretty good when it comes to knowledge of upcoming products from his time with VZW and now Google. Well today he tweeted that everone who is interested in one of his famous poems should follow @tfleming223 for details on the Prime. I have been following BMX for almost a year now and I can't think of a single time one of his poems have been wrong. So when he talks it's in your best interest to listen up.
@black_man_x said:
RT THIS... NEW PANDA POEM #NEXUS #PRIME #RLS DATE @tfleming223 follow or miss out.. being late aint cool..

..again follow @tfleming223

THE POEM
@tfleming223 said:
While things that go bump in the night, surely give you a fright, It?s all in good fun as I share treats and panda fun.
So Instead of filling your belly with candies, jellies and other hollows eve fare, Perhaps your palate will cast a ballot,
for an ice cream sandwich instead.

With an internal date now set and LTE a sure bet
Those that get Tim Cook?s new pet will be filled with green eyed regret.

But wait you cry for what date can you buy?
This the panda did shall share...
Fore on the date Bruce Wayne?s true father did die; you shall in fact be able to buy in stores of red and black.

But those who pay other masters don?t fret, over exclusive deals and bets
For in many other favors (flavors?) you will get your treat
be they GSM or wimax radios inside, the nexus brand will ride world wide
the exciting, and mind blowing conclusion to come....later...

But as he lays in the corner with a Beer and a boner the Panda said with a sigh...
Be it a Droid or Nexus branded new toy, with dual cores ?hd? screens, fancy new widgets and more....
The one with the keyboard is what I enjoy?

WHAT WE CAN GATHER AT THE MOMENT
-ICS announcement near Halloween
-LTE equipped
-Released on NOV. 3! (VZW) (day Batmans creator died)
-Released on most, if not all, carriers

Last edited:

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Re: Someone to Follow for Details

I'm dying for more details...but I quit twitter.

Just one question: is it worth the hype, BMX?

solido888

Oct 27, 2010
Visit site
Re: Someone to Follow for Details/Panda Poem through Tom

....So Instead of filling your belly with candies, jellies and other hollows eve fare, Perhaps your palate will cast a ballot ,for an ice cream sandwich instead.

My vote (pun intended) is an election day release. November 8th.

huskerkate

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

My vote (pun intended) is an election day release. November 8th.

EXACTLY my thought! A Halloween announcement of ICS, followed by a device release around election day. Now, I hope tomorrow's tweets confirm some stock ICS...

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site

November 8th is a Tuesday. Verizon releases phones on Thursdays.

Mooem

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

I'd say it will be either announced or released on election week. Not necessarily just Tuesday the 8th. That would be my best guess. :)

scotty_pimmpen

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

Sorry, just posted this in another thread, but here is the next piece of the poem...

"With an internal date now set and LTE a sure bet"
"Those that get Tim Cook’s new pet will be filled with green eyed regret."

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like Google has the phone prepared and ready for launch if they have a set date. Also, to hear it has LTE this late in, defiantly means it's going to stay.

TRZ06

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
The latest news is a bit confusing - P3Droid is saying it's not coming to Verizon, and then Panda confirms it will have LTE. Could that be just for AT&T? I'm not sure how many carriers worldwide have LTE and who carries the Nexus, etc.

Last edited:

EvanJ18

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
The latest news is a bit confusing - P3Droid is saying it's not coming to Verizon, and then Panda confirms it will have LTE. Could that be just for AT&T? I'm not sure how many carriers worldwide have LTE and who carriers the Nexus, etc.

i believe p3droid said they would get a prime but it wouldn't be vanilla android (call it droid prime instead of nexus prime). and i'm sure it will be LTE equipped because a lot of carriers are moving towards it.

Now he is saying he will hint at the actual release date as soon as droid life and android central follow him, lol.
@tfleming223 said:
The next three lines are key...the riddle for release date are in them...but I won't share until @droid_life and/or @androidcentral follow!

Last edited: