Panda Poem through Tom @tfleming223

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Seems like a lot of pointless poetry so far... no new information. If he meant when the comic book came out (November) that's not a specific date.

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Hope it's November 3rd. That is not TOO bad of a wait.

Who is this guy anways? I didn't follow exactly what's going on.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I caught that too...also, the poem so far has only been about ICS coming to Verizon, nothing about Nexus/Stock/Pure Google/etc. I guess some things will never change with Verizon...

Well of course its about a phone. Lol i doubt they think iphone fans will be jealous about an OS update.

ienjoysoup08

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I hope to god this poem says something about sprint getting this phone because I am going to loose my upgrade at the end of this year and I need to get a good phone that won't be out dated when it comes out!

TRZ06

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Well of course its about a phone. Lol i doubt they think iphone fans will be jealous about an OS update.

It's about a phone, sure, but the fact that he hasn't said it's about a Nexus phone (and referenced "Droid geeks" being happy with what's coming), makes it sound like Verizon isn't getting the new Nexus. That's all I was saying.

turb0wned

May 24, 2011
Visit site
It's about a phone, sure, but the fact that he hasn't said it's about a Nexus phone (and referenced "Droid geeks" being happy with what's coming), makes it sound like Verizon isn't getting the new Nexus. That's all I was saying.

Im really starting to hate Verizon. I wish sprint didn't suck. I'm so tired of custom roms, just give me a Nexus so I don't have to worry about flashing roms.

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
So thus is going like I originally thought. Verizon is getting a new phone named Droid-Prime which will be a beefed up Galaxy S II running Ice Cream.

And we are still waiting for the first leak of the upcoming Nexus-Three due in December on T-Mobile and Sprint. The last two nexus didn't get leaked until November

Last edited:

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
So thus is going like I originally thought. Verizon is getting a new phone named Droid-Prime which will be a beefed up Galaxy S II running Ice Cream.

And we are still waiting for the first leak of the upcoming Nexus-Three due in September on T-Mobile and Sprint. The last two nexus didn't get leaked until November

Huh? Can you please stop pushing this theory until it's confirmed.

Reactions: MetalPhoenix79

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol