Panda Poem through Tom @tfleming223

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I like roms, I appreciate the devs but nothing is better than stock pure android straight from google. Roms always come with bugs especially aosp roms.

I am running a stock ROM "Oxygen" on my Nexus -S and it is rock solid stable, actually better than what the phone shipped with stock.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
I like roms, I appreciate the devs but nothing is better than stock pure android straight from google. Roms always come with bugs especially aosp roms.

Typically ROMS built off of the source of another phone have bugs since its not made for that phone. But if you get the source for say gingerbread made already for your phone like the nexus. Then the bugs will be minimal to none. Kinda like how stable the 2.1 rome are for the Thunderbolt compared to the 2.3

irl Panda

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Plenty of firmware updates include bugs too. Nothing is immune.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
So thus is going like I originally thought. Verizon is getting a new phone named Droid-Prime which will be a beefed up Galaxy S II running Ice Cream.

And we are still waiting for the first leak of the upcoming Nexus-Three due in December on T-Mobile and Sprint. The last two nexus didn't get leaked until November

holy cow dude! you win the award for most worried!!!

Drosul

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Every time I think I've finally decided which phone I'm going to get... something new comes out and changes my mind....:confused:

In the past two weeks:

-Was waiting for Prime, because Bionic has pentile, and I HATED the DX2 screen

-Rumors put Prime at late Nov/Early Dec release (longer than I'd prefer to wait, since I've now been using a BB storm for a year after a flash flood incident destroyed my Droid) .... Start considering Bionic

-I check out Bionic in store, for some unknown reason, the pentile isn't bothering me at all this time, and Zumocast is one of the best/coolest programs ever..... Am "Set" on Bionic next paycheck.

-Lots of the early adopter problems for Bionic owners crop up, including audio issues, things on the SD cards auto deleting themselves, and the Bionic's actual storage space being far far lower than advertised (webtop/os things taking up more than half of the base storage) Paycheck comes in, still leaning towards bionic, since nothing newsworthy is happening with prime.

-News/rumors place the Prime as a week 1 November device.....:confused: Hmm that's only 5 weeks from now....Now if we could just get some confirmed specs.... namely RAM, resolution, screen size, and system memory..... A phone with 32gb on the phone bundled with a 32gb card would be amaaaaaaaaaaaazing.

Droid800

Banned
Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
-Lots of the early adopter problems for Bionic owners crop up, including audio issues, things on the SD cards auto deleting themselves, and the Bionic's actual storage space being far far lower than advertised (webtop/os things taking up more than half of the base storage) Paycheck comes in, still leaning towards bionic, since nothing newsworthy is happening.

The bionics storage is exactly as advertised. You get 16 gigs on the phone+a 16gb card. You have roughly 25 gb total between the two.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
Not sure I'm going to be impressed by the choice of OMAP. I wish they were using Krait and that it came with 1.5 GB RAM.

I hope the phone isn't wider than the Thunderbolt because I just held the sprint epic touch and it was too wide (4.5" screen)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

tonysracing

May 10, 2011
Visit site
Posting on Twitter that you want to have a fake argument on a public message board....EPIC FAIL!! Sorry I had to post this....couldn't stop laughing!!

HuskyFoster GR
@tfleming223 If you decide on this I suggest we have some fun and stage an argument on Android Central's Prime thread. I'm Rominucka there
10 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

HuskyFoster GR
@tfleming223 And then I'll DM it back to you and no one will know.
10 hours ago

HuskyFoster GR
@tfleming223 P.S. Send me the information and your themes (such as the Bruce Wayne's true father bit) and I will make it pristine.
10 hours ago

HuskyFoster GR
@tfleming223 Your poems display the grammar of an inbred hick from Alabama. Why try to fight it. Let me suggest a ghost to write it.
10 hours ago

Rominucka

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
See, this is what you get for trying to help the less fortunate.
And staged e-fights are cool. Hasn't anyone ever run a forum before?

Sent from my Samsung Droid Charge 4G-LTE