Have no idea if this rumor has any truth to it ? But if the Prime is anywhere near this awesome, I will drop Sprint like a wet rag and be first in line at Verizon.

Information regarding upcoming Nexus Prime Leaks

Seednonym: Information regarding upcoming Nexus Prime Leaks

- This phone reportedly looks rather similar to the Sprint version of SGS2, but with a curved glass as such the Nexus S. The Nexus Prime is expected to be large, weighing 130-140g and metal brushed for body. It is reported to be only 8.8mm yet packing a 2000mAh battery.
    - Verizon will be getting exclusive rights to the Nexus Prime.
    The Nexus Prime also sports a 4.65" SuperAMOLED Plus display at HD resolution (1280x720). This is about 300ppi of AMOLED goodness and even surpasses the screen of Galaxy Note.
    - It runs Samsung's Exynos chipset, clocked at 1.5Ghz with 1GB of RAM and 16GB on-board memory with expandable memory slots.
    - The phone is reportedly extremely fluid and fast, and it is believed Ice Cream Sandwich will bring further optimization for the processor, let alone the powerful chipset.
    09-17-2011 05:16 PM
    Have no idea if this rumor has any truth to it ? But if the Prime is anywhere near this awesome, I will drop Sprint like a wet rag and be first in line at Verizon.

- This phone reportedly looks rather similar to the Sprint version of SGS2, but with a curved glass as such the Nexus S. The Nexus Prime is expected to be large, weighing 130-140g and metal brushed for body. It is reported to be only 8.8mm yet packing a 2000mAh battery.
    The Nexus Prime also sports a 4.65" SuperAMOLED Plus display at HD resolution (1280x720). This is about 300ppi of AMOLED goodness and even surpasses the screen of Galaxy Note.
    - It runs Samsung's Exynos chipset, clocked at 1.5Ghz with 1GB of RAM and 16GB on-board memory with expandable memory slots.
    - The phone is reportedly extremely fluid and fast, and it is believed Ice Cream Sandwich will bring further optimization for the processor, let alone the powerful chipset.
    The picture isn't of the phone. It's an artist rendition from the horrible Android Authority site.
    09-17-2011 05:33 PM
    Have no idea if this rumor has any truth to it ? ...

- It runs Samsung's Exynos chipset, ..
    Most rumors have that as false. The Prime is mostly rumored to have a TI OMAP processor. Anything is possible, but this seems off.
    09-17-2011 05:34 PM

Seednonym: Information regarding upcoming Nexus Prime Leaks

I hope that isn't ICS. That looks hideous. no app tray in thumb reach? Those 1982 gray sliders? WTF is that?
    09-17-2011 05:49 PM
    I hope that isn't ICS. That looks hideous. no app tray in thumb reach? Those 1982 gray sliders? WTF is that?
    The shapes of those grey buttons are the same as the galaxy tab 10.1 im typing on right now.
    gofrogs22 likes this.
    09-17-2011 06:19 PM
    I am totally confused as to what is coming in the third Nexus ? Too many rumors going all over the place.

Is it true that Verizon will be the first carrier to get the 3rd Nexus ? And Sprint and others in Winter sometime ?

But then some rumors say Verizon is getting either a Droid-Prine or Galaxy-Nexus, is that the same device that I would call the third Nexus ? Or is it just Verizon's version of the Galaxy S II they passed on, but will instead release a beefed up device with better specs and the first phone with Ice Cream ? And there will still be whole another device "Nexus-Three" that we have seen nothing on yet ?

I have no idea anymore what to expect ?
    09-17-2011 06:28 PM
    As was said earlier, that phone -and it's OS- are artist renderings.
    09-17-2011 06:41 PM
    It won't be an exynos chip...not compatible with LTE and this phone won't be 3G only.
    09-17-2011 06:59 PM
    The Charge seems to do LTE just fine. Doesn't it have an exynos chip?
    09-17-2011 07:16 PM
    The shapes of those grey buttons are the same as the galaxy tab 10.1 im typing on right now.
    That is my point NOT ICS. Besides, sliders didn't exist in 82, so I am way wrong for even cuttin a rug like that.
    09-17-2011 07:25 PM
    I am totally confused as to what is coming in the third Nexus ? Too many rumors going all over the place.

Is it true that Verizon will be the first carrier to get the 3rd Nexus ? And Sprint and others in Winter sometime ?

But then some rumors say Verizon is getting either a Droid-Prine or Galaxy-Nexus, is that the same device that I would call the third Nexus ? Or is it just Verizon's version of the Galaxy S II they passed on, but will instead release a beefed up device with better specs and the first phone with Ice Cream ? And there will still be whole another device "Nexus-Three" that we have seen nothing on yet ?

I have no idea anymore what to expect ?
    Perhaps if you quit posting recycled information and quit asking the same question over and over you'll be less confused.
    09-17-2011 07:25 PM
    The Charge seems to do LTE just fine. Doesn't it have an exynos chip?
    No its just a regular hummingbird single core.
    09-17-2011 08:53 PM
    Most rumors have that as false. The Prime is mostly rumored to have a TI OMAP processor. Anything is possible, but this seems off.
    To run ICS it better considering today's leak.
    09-18-2011 09:09 PM
    If that were actually a 4.65 inch screen that phone would be about 3/4 of an inch or more thick. Take a look at a galaxy S II profile to compare. the real phone will obviously look nothing like that. Pretty humorous actually.
    09-18-2011 10:28 PM
    If that were actually a 4.65 inch screen that phone would be about 3/4 of an inch or more thick. Take a look at a galaxy S II profile to compare. the real phone will obviously look nothing like that. Pretty humorous actually.
    So your saying since it has a screen .15 inches larger then a SGS2 it will be over twice as thick? Pretty humorous actually.
    09-19-2011 09:42 AM
    So your saying since it has a screen .15 inches larger then a SGS2 it will be over twice as thick? Pretty humorous actually.
    All I think he is saying is that if you look at the profile pic at the height vs width of the pictured (fake) phone, and actually do the math, you get about 3/4 of an inch thickness. Nothing more to read into it other than math ..
    09-19-2011 09:49 AM
    Yes, that's exactly what I meant. Though I didn't really do the math and 3/4 of an inch might be a bit high. Just saying that if that phone pictured actually had a 4.65 inch screen proportionally it would be much thicker than 8.8 mm.
    09-20-2011 12:58 AM
    I think the "leaked" screenshots are actually ICS, even though the homescreen setup I'm using (NiteUI) can give you a similar look.

http://www.androidguys.com/2011/08/1...nshots-leaked/

Sent from my BLACKSOURC3 using Tapatalk
    09-20-2011 05:28 AM
    I think the "leaked" screenshots are actually ICS, even though the homescreen setup I'm using (NiteUI) can give you a similar look.

First Ice Cream Sandwich Screenshots Leaked! AndroidGuys

I disagree with that for two reasons One, the kernal is supposed to be 3.0. Two, the android version is Ice Cream Sandwich? Really?
    09-20-2011 03:28 PM

First Ice Cream Sandwich Screenshots Leaked! AndroidGuys

I still don't think this was ICS. I think this was just a hoax.
    09-20-2011 03:40 PM
    i hope the nexus prime comes to sprint
    09-21-2011 04:07 PM
    If that picture the OP posted is ICS then Android is going in the wrong direction. And I highly doubt that will happen.
    09-21-2011 05:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD