Samsung Unpacked Event Oct 11 - Announcement of New Nexus?

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm going to go ahead and operate on the assumption that they'll be throwing both ICS and the Prime at us on the 11th...I don't see how one could come without the other.

nsavani

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
seeing as how it will be broadcast on youtube.com/android, it is most likely an official google press event for ICS and nexus prime.

Bearly

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
I want them to rent out Moscone and say theres a Magical device coming that you can hold any way you want. And its lighter than a red apple. Jabs galore!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

amheck

Jan 6, 2011
Visit site
Assuming this is the announcement we're all hoping for, would this all be the venue where Samsung will announce what carriers the Prime will be on? I'm desperately hoping this phone makes it to AT&T and would sure like confirmation that its coming, even if its sometime in November or whatever.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Assuming this is the announcement we're all hoping for, would this all be the venue where Samsung will announce what carriers the Prime will be on? I'm desperately hoping this phone makes it to AT&T and would sure like confirmation that its coming, even if its sometime in November or whatever.

I'd be astonished if any details about specific release dates are mentioned. Perhaps the Verizon device, but even that's a stretch.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
You'll probably hear its coming to Verizon at such and such date with preorders at such in such time. I don't expect to hear anything about other carriers. The most we'd hear is T-Mobile -- they usually are apart of these launches.

Sent from my ADR6400L

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781