10-01-2011 12:09 PM
79 ... 234
tools
    im waiting for the prime because it's stock. Not so much for the out of box experience but because when a update comes out, the rooted version will be available with little to no bugs. Dont have to make the update work with a skin or have to deal with hybrids.
    09-30-2011 11:02 PM
    I continue to be surprised at how many people are actually impressed by this video. Assuming for the moment that it is real, what looks so great about ICS? I just honestly want to know. The app manager is new (for phones anyway, but it's the same as what is on Honeycomb now obviously), the app drawer has split apps and widgets, and ... ??

I honestly am very excited for the Prime, and I can't wait to get it. I am hoping ICS will provide some nice improvements to the Android experience. I just didn't see many of them in that video that has everyone so excited ...
    09-30-2011 11:29 PM
    I continue to be surprised at how many people are actually impressed by this video. Assuming for the moment that it is real, what looks so great about ICS? I just honestly want to know. The app manager is new (for phones anyway, but it's the same as what is on Honeycomb now obviously), the app drawer has split apps and widgets, and ... ??

I honestly am very excited for the Prime, and I can't wait to get it. I am hoping ICS will provide some nice improvements to the Android experience. I just didn't see many of them in that video that has everyone so excited ...
    Most of the improvements will probably be under the hood. That video just showed us all visuals, if it even is real.

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads
    10-01-2011 11:41 AM
    Most of the improvements will probably be under the hood. That video just showed us all visuals, if it even is real.

Sent from my amazing galaxy tab 10.1 which also eats ipads
    Yes, that seems likely. I am just a bit surprised at how some folks seem to love what they see is all. I am actually optimistic that ICS will bring us some really nice improvements (under the hood or not)
    10-01-2011 12:09 PM
79 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD