Nexus Prime renders (pictures)

goldkear

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Isn't the general consensus that it won't have hardware buttons, since ICS is supposedly a hybrid of honeycomb and gingerbread? other than that, this is exactly how I pictured it in my head, both boxy and rounded at the same time and very black.

Androidluvr

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
One of the best looking phones if it turns out to be anything similar to that. The only thing is the rumors were that I read in an article that the body will be metal. I'm hoping for some metal back case, of course just my preference, but I am tired of plastic material that Samsung makes.

AZDROIDX

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
Is it fairly easy to install, or do you have them install it for you at one of the local retailers?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

I have them do it at retailer, full body is $10 install charge. $5 for screen only. I really don't know why more people don't invest in them more, feals like it's naked but with better grip. I even sometimes remove the screen cover when it gets nicks and go naked on screen for a bit. Just make sure you don't throw away screen cover, head back to retailer and pay $5 for new one again. Lifetime warranty!

Xephik

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Never heard of Ghost Armor, after some Googling and watching some YouTube videos I'm def getting in on this once I get my Nexus.

Kekoh

Oct 11, 2010
Visit site
It looks sharp. I can't wait for the offical announcement.

Also, I hope it gets released on multiple carriers.

PhyscoAssassinX

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Remember people the next nexus isn't supposed to have soft buttons. Its going to be buttonless and have the buttons on the ii. Ics. Is supposed to bring the buttonles- news from hc so we can have phones with bigger screens with out bigger phones

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
Remember people the next nexus isn't supposed to have soft buttons. Its going to be buttonless and have the buttons on the ii. Ics. Is supposed to bring the buttonles- news from hc so we can have phones with bigger screens with out bigger phones

Um, ICS will have soft buttons. It's hard buttons that you're talking about

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol