10-04-2011 09:06 AM
33 12
tools
    Whoa whoa....before you get all stoaked and *****-fied....these are just renders.

They are not the real deal and I have no idea how long these have been floating around. The article says September 30th.

I figured it would give us something fun to discuss and help ease us in to October 11th.

The article claims that they seem accurate, but you'll note BUTTONS near the bottom of the screen which we all know is something the Prime is to not have, that is of course, if things have changed. I know a buttonless design hasn't been confirmed of course, but still wont' stop me from getting my Prime. I also thought we were to see all screen, but the render does not show that. Nonetheless, this is one sweet render. If Prime does indeed come in something sexy and black like that then awesome! Plus the thickness seem super sleek. You'll also note the slight curve of the screen one the last render. Something that we know the Prime should have.

Great render! Hope to sees something similar.

Anyways:

Google Nexus Prime renderings appear accurate - SlashGear

take a look.
    09-30-2011 07:03 PM
    Nice rendering.
    The back looks like a fingerprint magnet, and can probably scratch easily.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    09-30-2011 07:20 PM
    I'm still hoping for a metal chassis. While we're at it, how about a battery that will last 6 months per charge.
    Lucki likes this.
    09-30-2011 07:45 PM
    Have to admit, Im expecting a device VERY similar to this, with metal chassis.

So.....Pretty....Must.......Have......
    09-30-2011 07:55 PM
    metal chassis is standard for Sammy, don't expect a metal battery cover k. Looks like my phone that I have now.
    09-30-2011 07:58 PM
    That thing is nice..
    09-30-2011 08:27 PM
    Those are some nice rendors, if it's anything like that, iI will be awesome. It probably won't be that way but, I love just the word "Google" on the back and, nothing else.
    SuperECS likes this.
    09-30-2011 08:28 PM
    They have been around for a few weeks I believe. Not sure where I saw them at though.
    09-30-2011 08:29 PM
    Yeah just seeing google on the back and no Verizon anyone is nice... Hopefully it works out that way.
    09-30-2011 08:32 PM
    It is like someone took an SGSII and hit it with a small hit of roids.
    turb0wned likes this.
    09-30-2011 08:32 PM
    i hope the prime has the honeycomb clock widget. I love that thing.
    09-30-2011 08:38 PM
    i like the look of the screen and some of the layout but the one thing I noticed is that there is a software button and a hardware button for the app drawer. I don't think that there will be the hardware buttons on the Prime. The rest of it is sleek.....
    09-30-2011 08:40 PM
    It is like someone took an SGSII and hit it with a small hit of roids.
    LOL!! Agreed. I've been thinking it will be similar to the SGS2 but, with no carrier identification, that's what both previous Nexus phones were like. They only had Google and the phone manufacture on the back, with nothing on the front.
    Johnly likes this.
    09-30-2011 08:42 PM
    LOL!! Agreed. I've been thinking it will be similar to the SGS2 but, with no carrier identification, that's what both previous Nexus phones were like. They only had Google and the phone manufacture on the back, with nothing on the front.
    I am going to drop a few hundred on this dream. I hope it is fin.
    turb0wned likes this.
    09-30-2011 08:56 PM
    Thank goodness I took my Bionic back!
    Johnly and djrakowski like this.
    09-30-2011 11:39 PM
    If its anything similar to those pics im going to go extremely bonkers! Love it. Im getting it either way but this would be the cherry on the sundae.
    09-30-2011 11:46 PM
    Nice rendering.
    The back looks like a fingerprint magnet, and can probably scratch easily.

All my phones get full body Ghost Armor from day one, Matte would look great on this!
    10-01-2011 12:22 AM
    I am not a conspiracy theorist but what are the chances that this is from Google. Just like the phone off of ebay, they are masters of advertising and know how to get people excited. I would not be at all surprised if the phone looked very similar to these pics.
    10-01-2011 05:43 AM
    This phone would be awesome but I highly doubt it will look like this.

Someone should hire the guy who did the render though.
    10-01-2011 10:22 AM
    Great render! Hope to sees something similar.

Anyways:

Google Nexus Prime renderings appear accurate - SlashGear

take a look.
    I hope there's a flash for the camera.It just might be hidden though. It's bad enough so many of Android phones don't even have a notification LED. A 4.7" screen is really pushing the envelope of phone portability.
    10-01-2011 10:46 AM
    All my phones get full body Ghost Armor from day one, Matte would look great on this!
    Is it fairly easy to install, or do you have them install it for you at one of the local retailers?

10-01-2011 11:11 AM
    Isn't the general consensus that it won't have hardware buttons, since ICS is supposedly a hybrid of honeycomb and gingerbread? other than that, this is exactly how I pictured it in my head, both boxy and rounded at the same time and very black.
    10-02-2011 11:51 PM
    One of the best looking phones if it turns out to be anything similar to that. The only thing is the rumors were that I read in an article that the body will be metal. I'm hoping for some metal back case, of course just my preference, but I am tired of plastic material that Samsung makes.
    10-03-2011 12:39 AM
    Is it fairly easy to install, or do you have them install it for you at one of the local retailers?

I have them do it at retailer, full body is $10 install charge. $5 for screen only. I really don't know why more people don't invest in them more, feals like it's naked but with better grip. I even sometimes remove the screen cover when it gets nicks and go naked on screen for a bit. Just make sure you don't throw away screen cover, head back to retailer and pay $5 for new one again. Lifetime warranty!
    10-03-2011 12:53 PM
    Never heard of Ghost Armor, after some Googling and watching some YouTube videos I'm def getting in on this once I get my Nexus.
    10-03-2011 03:47 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD