I think the Nexus Prime will be release Oct. 27 two weeks after the Vigor will be released and because it jus popped up in the Cellebrite and the Droid HD will be released a little after those are my predictions tell me what you guys think.
    10-01-2011 10:18 AM
    According to the latest rumors its going to hit shelves on November 3rd.
    10-01-2011 10:34 AM
    Ill say this, next 6 ish weeks are going to be VERY interesting to see how it pans out. Droid HD, Vigor, Prime, iPhone 5, Rev 2.... Thats a lot of firepower in a short time.
    10-01-2011 10:46 AM
    I think it's fair to assume that we won't see the phone until at least November.
    10-01-2011 10:46 AM
    I'm hoping it's not later than that. Earlier would be even better. Can't wait to pick one up.
    I'm hoping they will have some video reviews prior to release date so we will be able to know what to look for before purchase.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    10-01-2011 11:16 AM
    I'm going to say sometime in the last week of October. The 27th maybe?
    10-01-2011 12:26 PM
    I'd guess November 3rd is the target date, with the 10th as a backup date if there's a delay of some sort. Sooner is better, but there's no real impetus to get it out before the end of October; the iPhone5 (or whatever the higher end iPhone is called this year) will probably not ship until the 2nd or 3rd week of October at the earliest, and will probably be in limited numbers until later in Q4.
    10-01-2011 12:47 PM
    Ill say this, next 6 ish weeks are going to be VERY interesting to see how it pans out. Droid HD, Vigor, Prime, iPhone 5, Rev 2.... Thats a lot of firepower in a short time.
    Don't forget the Pantech Breakout!!
    10-01-2011 01:06 PM
    Don't forget the Pantech Breakout!!
    lol. It's already out, my man. Therefore omitted.
    10-01-2011 02:37 PM
    With all these releases I don't see droid hd/spyder/razr coming out until the last week november/first december at the earliest. That's fine as long as it has ics. No excuses then...
    10-01-2011 02:43 PM
    With all these releases I don't see droid hd/spyder/razr coming out until the last week november/first december at the earliest. That's fine as long as it has ics. No excuses then...
    Very unlikely that a non nexus device would have ics by December.
    10-01-2011 03:35 PM
    I don't see the DROID HD/Spyder/Razr coming out till Q1 at the earliest.

But back to the Prime. The Vigor and the iPhone 5G is coming in a few weeks, so its going to be a tight launch for the Prime. Maybe mid November - like around the 10th.
    10-01-2011 03:55 PM
    Very unlikely that a non nexus device would have ics by December.
    what if Google (soon) finishes the absorption of Motorola Mobility?
    10-02-2011 12:55 PM
    what if Google (soon) finishes the absorption of Motorola Mobility?
    Not likely to be completed this year and even if it were Google have said it will be run as a separate company, which it kind of needs to be to avoid upsetting the other OEMs.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
    10-02-2011 02:50 PM
    But motorola announced that they would release another device by the end of this year???
    Also wat bout all of those documents found regarding the droid hd/razr/spyder. The droid hd would prob be released in november or dec.
    10-03-2011 08:20 PM
    But which device would win????

Im saying droid razr. Any one else??
    10-03-2011 08:25 PM
    But motorola announced that they would release another device by the end of this year???
    Also wat bout all of those documents found regarding the droid hd/razr/spyder. The droid hd would prob be released in november or dec.
    I see the prime coming after the spyder/razr we haven't had much about either but less than just rumors about the razr.... Can't say the same about "my precious".... I mean the prime....*gollum*

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    10-03-2011 08:27 PM
    I think that in order for the Nexus Prime to be competitive, it must launch in October. Why? Because the iPhone will with little to no doubt launch in October. If the Nexus Prime does not, then it will not compete as well as it should. I am waiting for the Nexus Prime. I am very excited about it.
    10-03-2011 11:14 PM
    Also Oct/Nov is prime shopping for holiday gifts. You launch any later than about mid-Nov and that window quickly closes as people buy their beloveds/kids other things instead...

Amazon has it well timed with it's new Kindles/tablet...

Katherine
    10-03-2011 11:28 PM
    i think anytime after october 11th.
    10-04-2011 08:00 AM
    I think that in order for the Nexus Prime to be competitive, it must launch in October. Why? Because the iPhone will with little to no doubt launch in October. If the Nexus Prime does not, then it will not compete as well as it should. I am waiting for the Nexus Prime. I am very excited about it.
    The Nexus Prime (barring an ad campaign in the 100's of millions of dollars) won't compete with the iPhone with the general audience anyway. The people who are on the fence between the 2 phones could wait and extra week to play with them side-by-side to make a final decision.
    10-04-2011 09:35 AM
    Another comment about the iPhone. The Nexus phone isn't a competitor. It's not even in the same league from a branding/marketing perspective. The release date of the iPhone will not influence when the NP is released.
    10-04-2011 10:55 AM
    There won't be an iPhone5 this year, so the Prime can take its time, the main thing is setting it up for the holiday shopping season, so a late October or early November target date makes sense.
    10-04-2011 11:53 AM
    There won't be an iPhone5 this year, so the Prime can take its time, the main thing is setting it up for the holiday shopping season, so a late October or early November target date makes sense.
    Wait... what?

I thought the iPhone 5 was coming today?
    10-04-2011 01:17 PM
    Wait... what?

I thought the iPhone 5 was coming today?
    nope just a 4S lol
    10-04-2011 01:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD