50 12
tools
    1) Prime
    2) iPhone 4s
    3) vigor

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-03-2011 04:46 PM
    I have the OG Droid.

No Nexus?...then I'll wait up until the middle of next year to see what's coming out. Samsung Galaxy Note?...Hmm
    10-03-2011 04:52 PM
    Back to the Iphone because android phones shouldn't have skins and no phone should have crapware. Vigor would be nice but HTC can't make a phone with good battery life and apple and samsung's screens kick the hell out of htc.
    Next time please think before you just want to rant that you have a Iphone. I know how frustrated you must feel , to want to come on over to Android, but you've spent all that money on apps and you don't want it to go to waste.

1st off, this a thread about the "Nexus Prime". Meaning , this is a vanilla Android phone, there are no skins. 2nd , Samsung display wont only kick HTC display , the same will happen with Iphone also. Don't sit there any try to act like Iphone is in the same category .
    10-03-2011 06:18 PM
    Back to the Iphone because android phones shouldn't have skins and no phone should have crapware. Vigor would be nice but HTC can't make a phone with good battery life and apple and samsung's screens kick the hell out of htc.
    I'm confused by the bolded and underlined portion of your post.
    10-03-2011 06:21 PM
    My backup plan? I would just get a Windows Phone. My contract ends in Dec though.
    10-03-2011 06:30 PM
    Cellebrite has Prime,Vigor,and Droid Hd in it now.So i see all these phones coming in the Holiday season to Verizon Looks like Verizon finally got a awesome Holiday line up
    10-03-2011 06:31 PM
    If for some reason none of these phones come out i would go with the Bionic.I had a Bionic for 1 week and the bugs high pitch noise on headphone jack,black screen,and 3G 4G bug made me return it.November will be the Bionics first update so if its fixed and Nexus is not out i will get the Bionic.
    10-03-2011 06:35 PM
    Plan A get a Prime and Plan B would be keep my Thunderbolt because I have no issues with it at all.
    AZDROIDX likes this.
    10-03-2011 07:18 PM
    HTC Vigor. HTC builds them well, and they try hard to maximize the user experience with attention to detail and thoughtful touches. They're getting the Beats by Dr. Dre for superior sound quality. Odds are that the display will be good if not as vivid or glare-resistant as the samoled+. And it may possibly be more accurate with color saturation (S-LCD vs. SAMOLED+). We'll have to wait and see. Also, a question is battery life. Again, we'll see. Rumored pics of the phone are gorgeous! And it looks like it will feel good in the hand with a grippy back. The 4.3" display may be more desirable than 4.5" or 4.65" for those who don't want to put a tablet to their head.

But, Samsung is expected to provide the best of the best tech in so many areas for the Droid Prime that it will really be a heart-breaker if Verizon doesn't do it. They have to do it, though, since this was the reason they gave for not selling the GSII. So, really the question is moot.
    10-03-2011 07:21 PM
    1. Nexus Prime on Verizon
    2. Nexus Prime on whatever other carrier it ends up on.
    10-03-2011 07:41 PM
    Lets see... Galaxy s2 for Verizon -- D.O.A. guess I can wait for the prime... If there's no prime.... Suicide jk probably steal my girl's gs2 when T-Mobile releases it she can have my pos thunderbolt

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    10-03-2011 08:53 PM
    Lets see... Galaxy s2 for Verizon -- D.O.A. guess I can wait for the prime... If there's no prime.... Suicide jk probably steal my girl's gs2 when T-Mobile releases it she can have my pos thunderbolt

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    That is a GOOD plan lol.
    10-03-2011 09:00 PM
    I only have a plan A....I'm tired of waiting for this or that. I have set a deadline of end of Nov. I will stay with Verizon as it's 4G rocks in my area. If the Nexus Prime is out, then it will be the Nexus Prime. If it's not out it will be either the HTC Vigor or Droid Prime depending on which is available. I had considered iPhone, but I have an iPad 2 and in my opinion it would be duplication except for the fact of not being able to make calls on the iPad.
    10-03-2011 10:18 PM
    Nexus, Droid 4, Bionic, iPhone
    10-03-2011 10:38 PM
    Prime or stick with my Droid 2 with Cyanogenmod 7 until the next great phone comes out. Checked out the Bionic and was really disappointed in the hazy appearance of the screen
    10-03-2011 11:00 PM
    Had upgrade since April. Panted over Bionic coming out for like 9 months --> got phone 3 weeks ago on opening day and BOOM, hit with 3 random reboots including 1 in the middle of the night that woke me and DH up when the phone would NOT stop vibrating until I did a battery pull. Plus the hissssssing in the headphones pretty much did me in. So phone went back to Costco. Back to trusty Droid X...

Again, sitting on the same upgrade, panting over the Prime...

No real plan B. But lots of good phones coming out on VZW in the next 2 months so I *think** I will have some better options. Can't leave Verizon due to poor signal in our neighborhood by all the other carriers. So here is hoping there are no delays with this device.

Moto is off my list for now though. The Bionic's many bugs left me feeling like a $300 beta-tester of their new phone. I am done doing that for them, unless they want to pay me by the hour for my time trying to debug their new releases.

Katherine
    10-03-2011 11:38 PM
    Nexus prime if not then back to nexus s 4g smh
    10-04-2011 12:02 AM
    M
    Well I might go for the HTC Vigor or just save my upgrade. My Thunderbolt is completely capable, I just want the Nexus experience.

Sent from my ADR6400L
    Feel the same way, only want Nexus to replace my Tbolt.
    10-04-2011 12:35 AM
    If there is no Nexus Prime then I wait and see what's to come. I'll just keep jumping roms on my good olds Fascinate until something really nice with a large screen presents itself. Hope that's not the case thought. I like Samsung and the idea of it being a Nexus with the updates really makes me feel all fuzzy inside.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
    AZDROIDX likes this.
    10-04-2011 12:36 AM
    i really hope the Prime comes. And i hope Verizon lets me early upgrade. Im kinda tired of getting new phones every couple of months. I want to retire my journeyman status and just stick with a phone for 2 years. The prime seems like a good enough phone that can hold it's own against the super phones that will be launching next year.
    10-04-2011 12:52 AM
    If no prime love, I'll wait for the Galaxy S3, and throw CM on it.
    10-04-2011 01:03 AM
    Plan B is HTC Vigor
    10-04-2011 06:13 AM
    If no prime love, I'll wait for the Galaxy S3, and throw CM on it.
    Hag... good luck. No updates = no source code = never quite right cm build. Learned that with the epic
    10-04-2011 09:44 AM
    If the prime doesn't come out I'll just stick with my droid x until something else comes along. I don't have to upgrade, I just want to haha.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    10-04-2011 09:55 AM
    Hag... good luck. No updates = no source code = never quite right cm build. Learned that with the epic
    Samsung's a lot more involved this time though, giving the CM team hardware and helping them and stuff, so maybe it would be different this time around.
    10-04-2011 10:30 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD