Screen snap of nexus prime?

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Wow, a 720p true HD resolution display, and people are complaining about the bezel. Seriously?

Yep. The fact that it's an HD display doesn't dismiss the large bezel. The Vigor doesn't have it and it's an HD display. Am I picky? Darn right. Especially if I'm gonna be living with it for the next two years.

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Yep. The fact that it's an HD display doesn't dismiss the large bezel. The Vigor doesn't have it and it's an HD display. Am I picky? Darn right. Especially if I'm gonna be living with it for the next two years.

I don't think the bezel is that big. That picture is taken at the perfect angle to maximize the perception of a large bezel. This is much ado about nothing.

My main question about the phone size seems to have been answered. Poor writing in the AC article.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
I don't think the bezel is that big. That picture is taken at the perfect angle to maximize the perception of a large bezel. This is much ado about nothing.

My main question about the phone size seems to have been answered. Poor writing in the AC article.

Obviously, to each his own on the bezel. And I will definitely check it out in person to see, if in fact this does end up being the Nexus.

DolfanCole

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
will the bezel stop you guys that have a problem with it from buying the phone?

For me, it's just something else to throw into consideration. It's not the only thing I'll consider. And hopefully, with Verizon, there will finally be some great choices -- Nexus Prime, Vigor, Droid RAZR/HD.

nashdroid

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm calling fake, as well. Why? Because I took the image into Photoshop and cranked up the brightness on the image three times and the black area on the left of the bezel at the bottom refuses to lighten due to brightness being increased. This tells me that something has been blacked out/tampered with in an image editing program. Just my opinion, but that's how I feel.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm calling fake, as well. Why? Because I took the image into Photoshop and cranked up the brightness on the image three times and the black area on the left of the bezel at the bottom refuses to lighten due to brightness being increased. This tells me that something has been blacked out/tampered with in an image editing program. Just my opinion, but that's how I feel.

I did notice, without using photoshop, that that area of the image in picture is "blacker" than the other areas of the phone. Could be the user/camera blocking out ambient light, but it certainly looks different.

Wiggy0211

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
After closely comparing the S to this suppposed Prime they sure look the same. If you take away the lit up buttons on "prime" pic the bezel looks exactly the same size. Vol rocker is in same position and the only thing that seems maybe different is the color of the very outside edge which could be easily made misleading. Hmmmmm... def not sold. :confused: