Nexus Prime carriers?

Alexs5

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Any new posibility of this landing on sprint? I have an upgrade available (nexus x atm) and was thinking about getting an galaxy s II, but if this is coming soon i should wait. Also whats the return period on Sprint 30 days? if so i can buy then return for a nexus prime ( if it comes early) thanks for your time :D

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
Any new posibility of this landing on sprint? I have an upgrade available (nexus x atm) and was thinking about getting an galaxy s II, but if this is coming soon i should wait. Also whats the return period on Sprint 30 days? if so i can buy then return for a nexus prime ( if it comes early) thanks for your time :D

Rumors have the phone coming to Verizon first and then eventually coming to the rest of the carriers. So far there's no info about a timetable.

timberga

May 19, 2010
Visit site
It's a mistake for Google to not release on all carriers.....period. The way they have done it previously has been a failure overall, they need to think smarter....more carriers (quickly), more customers, more loyal android users.....and less iThingy people.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
True. Up until now, Verizon is the only one of the big four without a Nexus phone.

Enjoy the upcoming Prime! :)

But verizon has some of the best android phones compared to the other 3 carriers. VZW has the entire Droid line which all of them are great! AT&T has had basically nothing for android other then the new galaxy s2, and the htc inspire. oh and the nexus s of course.

Cubfan

Jun 19, 2010
Visit site
This is a Christmas release to compete with the iPhone. Expect it to be on all carriers. There may be a "first" just as Sprint was first with the Epic Touch, but all will get it in time to be in your stocking.

jedisrus

May 8, 2010
Visit site
They need to release on all of the carriers right out of the gate. If their thought process is people will wait for the Prime or go ahead and get a GS2(another Samsung product) that is a big risk to take when the third option of getting an iPhone 4s is available!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yadde