Nexus Prime video teaser (and picture)!

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
Re: nexes prime pic!!!

Whoa! I'm stoked!!! All I got was a glimpse and yet I'm more enticed than at the 1 hour and a half apple keynote lol

Last edited by a moderator:

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site

Google knows what their doing. now that the world is mad at Apple. This is the perfect time to swoop in. Stoked!

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site

wt????? sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is this it? wow!!!!!!! for real that is totally sick!! we may have a serious entry in the smartphone game with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site

Was just about to post this a while ago when my wife walked in and took me away from my laptop.

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site

all i can think of is my buddy who got a Bionic, told you so!!!!!! i told him to wait! i just sent him link to video.

wyseguy77

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site

nexesprimepic-AndroidForums.png

Now that's a leak!!!!

yankdez

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site

LOVING the thinness, but didnt know the whole phone was gonna be curved. looks like it might wobble a lot on a flat surface....=T Or do i need my eyes checked?

Edit: if you pause at the right millisecond, it doesnt look so curved after all.

Last edited:

rayden8

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

I can't stop staring at this pic. Like someone said earlier, this little glimpse is more exciting than the entire Apple show today.

I'm not the most informed person when it comes to discussions on the screen, but it looks like a curved screen is confirmed. Can someone help me understand the possible advantages of this?

Thanks in advance

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site

I can't stop staring at this pic. Like someone said earlier, this little glimpse is more exciting than the entire Apple show today.

I'm not the most informed person when it comes to discussions on the screen, but it looks like a curved screen is confirmed. Can someone help me understand the possible advantages of this?

Thanks in advance

Curve screens feel better on your face when talking and imo help when texting. Instead of a flat surface that you have to angle. It does it for you. Just go hold a Nexus S lol