10-06-2011 08:41 PM
115 ... 345
tools
    Reminds me of the curve in my old Blackberry Curve. Not really sure what the point of it is.
    10-06-2011 02:58 PM
    Good god... We are getting an iPhone 4S/5 treatment. Rumors everywhere. Let's hope this coming Tuesday for us isn't what this last Tuesday was for Apple.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk
    10-06-2011 03:09 PM
    I just read an article over on gsmarena with another set of specs that they say is from a tipster from inside Google...who knows but I like the sound of those specs. They are saying it will have the PowerVR SGX543MP2 GPU and the samsung Exynos processor. Here's hoping.

EXCLUSIVE: We get the allegedly proper Nexus Prime specs - GSMArena.com news
    No way this is true ...
    10-06-2011 03:28 PM
    I don't care about specs, I care about the experience. I want something that is fast, stable, smooth, and exudes quality, with good battery life. Basically an Android version of apple's greatest.
    Apple's great isn't that great lol

Sent from my MoPho on The Sprint Network
    10-06-2011 03:48 PM
    Apple's great isn't that great lol

Every time I see your name I think of Danny Glover talking on a Photon.
    10-06-2011 03:56 PM
    I'm starting to think these are two separate versions of the same phone. That said, I also think we will see some combination of this information in BOTH phone versions. The smaller battery makes sense on Verizon as it would leave more room for the LTE radio while utilizing the same form factor. It's been documented that OMAP plays nicely with LTE, thus I am fairly confident Verizon's version will have the OMAP (again, the processor Google selected as their reference processor for ICS). Could the HSPA version have Exynos? I don't see why not. As for the differing camera specs, that's where they lose me. I tend to believe they are more towards the 8MP/2MP on ALL versions of the phone. Just my thoughts....
    10-06-2011 04:05 PM
    And apparently, that's the speculation flying around!
    10-06-2011 05:24 PM
    If it's clocked at 1.2 Ghz I might just kill myself. Please don't make me wait till quad cores.
    i hope its at least 1.5ghz i mean comeon the htc amaze has a 1.5 ghz chip, that must be a mistake or missinfo,,,,, if that true this phone will be dated before february
    10-06-2011 05:35 PM
    i hope its at least 1.5ghz i mean comeon the htc amaze has a 1.5 ghz chip, that must be a mistake or missinfo,,,,, if that true this phone will be dated before february
    Except for those who live and die by benchmarks, the OMAP at 1.2 Ghz is probably faster than a 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm. From what I understand, that's the reason the Sensation was bumped from 1 Ghz to 1.2 Ghz. I read that somewhere on this site, but I'm too lazy to find it now.
    10-06-2011 05:44 PM
    Except for those who live and die by benchmarks, the OMAP at 1.2 Ghz is probably faster than a 1.5 Ghz Qualcomm.
    its true.
    10-06-2011 05:50 PM
    The wait is killing me, literally.
    10-06-2011 06:01 PM
    Because 1.2 ghz phones came out 6 months ago, and when I get a phone I want it to be ahead of the line. Screen might not be enough.
    i agree to be up to date should be 1.5ghz they know that too at google
    10-06-2011 06:03 PM
    Every time I see your name I think of Danny Glover talking on a Photon.
    Who's that?

10-06-2011 07:18 PM
    Who's that?

Seriously?
    10-06-2011 08:39 PM
    I certainly think it will be stock, and if it's not then it's a no sale for me. Multiple sources have said it will be and it certainly seems plausible at this point.

FYI, the Droid moniker does not denote whether or not a device will be stock/bloated up. E.g. Thunderbolt is not a Droid phone but it has HTC Sense/Plenty of bloat.
    Actually the Droid moniker does usually make one assume it will be bloated, because every Droid phone up until this point, with the exception of the og Droid, has been bloated to the Max! Yes there are other phones that are bloated to the Max as well, such as the thunderbolt, but here we are talking about whether or not it will be a Droid Prime or a Nexus Prime. Since nexus phones have always been non bloated stock android, I believe the original question of whether this will be a Droid or non bloated pure android was a legit question. I believe, and sincerely hope, this will be a nexus phone and not a Droid! However, I will still purchase if its a bloated up Droid as I will just root and run it the way it was meant to be run anyway. Bloat free stock android goodness!!! Can't wait for the specs on this one!!
    10-06-2011 08:41 PM
115 ... 345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD