10-08-2011 12:50 PM
92 1234
tools
    Fudge, that probably means the 1.2 ghz rumors are true. Sighhhh.
    Video: Samsung Galaxy Nexus caught on film | Android and Me
    maybe setcpu can change all of that
    10-07-2011 05:48 AM
    P3DROID was talking about TUNA 4G yesterday. Man this guy knows all.
    10-07-2011 06:12 AM
    Wow. Anyone else think ICS looks drop dead gorgeous compared to other versions. It's really cleaned up and they smoothed it out. All the little things make a big difference. This does confirm that the last ICS sandwich leak was real, but they changed it so much from just the past 3 weeks. They must be working their asses off.
    10-07-2011 06:48 AM
    Not digging some of the new icons but overall it looks fantastic
    10-07-2011 06:55 AM
    This is the GT-i9250 version. No leaks on the American version yet (SCH-i515).
    10-07-2011 07:29 AM
    This is the GT-i9250 version. No leaks on the American version yet (SCH-i515).
    It should be the same though.

Sent from my ADR6400L
    10-07-2011 07:44 AM
    Wow. Anyone else think ICS looks drop dead gorgeous compared to other versions. It's really cleaned up and they smoothed it out. All the little things make a big difference. This does confirm that the last ICS sandwich leak was real, but they changed it so much from just the past 3 weeks. They must be working their asses off.
    I think the old leaked version looked much better. The white lines of the new leak and the more tronish theme don't work together imo. And where are my 3d transitions? At least give me some kind of transition on switching homescreens.
    10-07-2011 07:51 AM
    I think the old leaked version looked much better. The white lines of the new leak and the more tronish theme don't work together imo. And where are my 3d transitions? At least give me some kind of transition on switching homescreens.
    Hate to say it, but I kind of agree. I'm tired of the tron/techno thing and prefer simple animations with a really efficient layout. I thought they'd have settings shortcuts on the notification screen. So far it's a little of a let down.
    10-07-2011 07:55 AM
    The fake leak of ICS was really not polished looking. I'm glad they took the visuals from Honeycomb, it's a much cleaner look.

Also @Poopai you don't seem to like anything about this phone or ICS. No one is going to make you buy it, what were you expecting this thing to be like that you are so let down? Do you really think on a daily basis you will notice a difference between the 1.2 and 1.5ghz?
    10-07-2011 08:21 AM
    I don't know, this is kind of disappointing. Unlike some of you, I really liked the Tron look, and this looks like it's trying to be realistic, ugh, just look at the analog clock widget. Or the time on the lock screen, it used to be all blocky and awesome. I will say that ugly wallpaper and the blurriness of that video must have made it look a lot worse (camera adds 10lb) since the screenshots look much better. And the phone itself is absolutely gorgeous, I've always loved the look of the Nexus S and this looks like a true successor.

And before anyone freaks out about the "No SIM card" thing, Verizon's LTE phones all have SIM cards, and my Thunderbolt also shows that message anytime the SIM is not inserted or just after booting up.
    ctychick likes this.
    10-07-2011 08:45 AM
    I was hoping it would be a little snappier...maybe the guy was just bad at using it?
    10-07-2011 08:54 AM

So, ICS has no search button? I already was dubious of these soft buttons, but no search? the whole top is a search widget that seems persistent as he changes home screens. Does this mean we lose the top of the screen to search and the bottom to soft buttons?
    10-07-2011 08:58 AM
    He looked like he wasn't a lefty so that and the phone size are probably what was the cause of missed presses.
    10-07-2011 08:58 AM

So, ICS has no search button? I already was dubious of these soft buttons, but no search? the whole top is a search widget that seems persistent as he changes home screens. Does this mean we lose the top of the screen to search and the bottom to soft buttons?
    The search bar isn't present in all of the images of ICS that were posted, so I'm hoping that the search widget isn't persistent.
    10-07-2011 09:03 AM
    The search bar isn't present in all of the images of ICS that were posted, so I'm hoping that the search widget isn't persistent.
    If so, then how would you guess a user would search?
    10-07-2011 09:04 AM
    i'm seeing it in all homescreens. link to your bar-less image?
    10-07-2011 09:06 AM
    I was hoping it would be a little snappier...maybe the guy was just bad at using it?
    Me too. It seemed like many times he motioned to do something, the movement didn't register.
    10-07-2011 09:09 AM
    i'm seeing it in all homescreens. link to your bar-less image?
    My mistake. I could have sworn I saw one. After double checking, I couldn't find one.
    10-07-2011 09:11 AM
    There looked to be a ton of lag on those movements. He had to press buttons multiple times and repeat gestures. I'm not impressed at all with that video.
    10-07-2011 09:12 AM
    I also wish the lockscreen would have had shortcuts to more than just the camera. I actually like how ios5 does that and wouldn't mind a google implementation of it.
    10-07-2011 09:13 AM
    I call fake on this video. Why doesn't he turn it to side profile? What's with the lag? Power button positon doesn't match the Samsung teaser video we saw earlier this week.

Could be a prototype that has been superceeded by.a newerversion we saw in the Samsung. Video
    10-07-2011 09:32 AM
    The fake leak of ICS was really not polished looking. I'm glad they took the visuals from Honeycomb, it's a much cleaner look.
    The problem is they didn't fully take the visuals from honeycomb. The old leak had more honeycomb in it. For this leak they added a conflicting theme to the launcher, making the search and app drawer button very flat and white, as well as making the software buttons grey. And there's no 3d effect on homescreen transitions either, which is the worst crime.
    10-07-2011 10:40 AM
    if this is legit I'm a bit nervous. seems he clicked every icon multiple times before it would register. watch it again, it happens almost every single time he taps the screen.
    10-07-2011 11:11 AM
    if this is legit I'm a bit nervous. seems he clicked every icon multiple times before it would register. watch it again, it happens almost every single time he taps the screen.
    Don't worry about that. There's no way an issue as big as an unresponsive touchscreen would get through testing.
    scotty_pimmpen likes this.
    10-07-2011 11:14 AM

But it's suppose to be 4.65" I mean I don't think you will be missing that space.
    10-07-2011 11:47 AM
92 1234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD