nexus prime vid is up again better hurry up

Poopai

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
I don't like that there are no 3D transitions when moving homescreens (The new motoblur looks aesthetically better), and I wish they would just get rid of the dock, it's a waste of space.

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
From the romanian source site via google translate

"Information and pictures we have come via a source (not Romania) who wishes to remain anonymous, but here are some details on this terminal: 1750 mAh battery, 5 megapixel camera, is produced from plastic in two shades of brown giving the impression of metal (as in the case of Nexus One) and the back cover is identical to that of S Galaxy II. From what source, Ice Cream Sandwich, a new version of Android is brilliant, a pleasure in marerie operating systems."

Poopai

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
From the romanian source site via google translate

"Information and pictures we have come via a source (not Romania) who wishes to remain anonymous, but here are some details on this terminal: 1750 mAh battery, 5 megapixel camera, is produced from plastic in two shades of brown giving the impression of metal (as in the case of Nexus One) and the back cover is identical to that of S Galaxy II. From what source, Ice Cream Sandwich, a new version of Android is brilliant, a pleasure in marerie operating systems."

Fudge, that probably means the 1.2 ghz rumors are true. Sighhhh.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Wow. Anyone else think ICS looks drop dead gorgeous compared to other versions. It's really cleaned up and they smoothed it out. All the little things make a big difference. This does confirm that the last ICS sandwich leak was real, but they changed it so much from just the past 3 weeks. They must be working their asses off.

Poopai

Banned
Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Wow. Anyone else think ICS looks drop dead gorgeous compared to other versions. It's really cleaned up and they smoothed it out. All the little things make a big difference. This does confirm that the last ICS sandwich leak was real, but they changed it so much from just the past 3 weeks. They must be working their asses off.

I think the old leaked version looked much better. The white lines of the new leak and the more tronish theme don't work together imo. And where are my 3d transitions? At least give me some kind of transition on switching homescreens.

flashpiti

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I think the old leaked version looked much better. The white lines of the new leak and the more tronish theme don't work together imo. And where are my 3d transitions? At least give me some kind of transition on switching homescreens.

Hate to say it, but I kind of agree. I'm tired of the tron/techno thing and prefer simple animations with a really efficient layout. I thought they'd have settings shortcuts on the notification screen. So far it's a little of a let down.

scotty_pimmpen

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
The fake leak of ICS was really not polished looking. I'm glad they took the visuals from Honeycomb, it's a much cleaner look.

Also @Poopai you don't seem to like anything about this phone or ICS. No one is going to make you buy it, what were you expecting this thing to be like that you are so let down? Do you really think on a daily basis you will notice a difference between the 1.2 and 1.5ghz?

KittenMittens

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I don't know, this is kind of disappointing. Unlike some of you, I really liked the Tron look, and this looks like it's trying to be realistic, ugh, just look at the analog clock widget. Or the time on the lock screen, it used to be all blocky and awesome. I will say that ugly wallpaper and the blurriness of that video must have made it look a lot worse (camera adds 10lb) since the screenshots look much better. And the phone itself is absolutely gorgeous, I've always loved the look of the Nexus S and this looks like a true successor.

And before anyone freaks out about the "No SIM card" thing, Verizon's LTE phones all have SIM cards, and my Thunderbolt also shows that message anytime the SIM is not inserted or just after booting up.

Last edited:
Reactions: ctychick

dsignori

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

So, ICS has no search button? I already was dubious of these soft buttons, but no search? the whole top is a search widget that seems persistent as he changes home screens. Does this mean we lose the top of the screen to search and the bottom to soft buttons?

scotty_pimmpen

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site

So, ICS has no search button? I already was dubious of these soft buttons, but no search? the whole top is a search widget that seems persistent as he changes home screens. Does this mean we lose the top of the screen to search and the bottom to soft buttons?

The search bar isn't present in all of the images of ICS that were posted, so I'm hoping that the search widget isn't persistent.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21