10-10-2011 08:33 PM
209 ... 56789
tools
    It's a little known fact that the Freemasons are huge investors in Apple pulling the strings behind the scenes. They decided that nothing would be able to hype the 4S more than the death of Steve Jobs (which they orchestrated). This would also serve to delay and undermine the Samsung/Google alliance ideally costing them market share by undermining the launch of what is turning out to be one of the, if not the largest Android release of the year.

Since the preceding statement contains about as much truth as half the things which have been posted today, i will decree it as accurate.

discuss!
    They by he, huh.
    10-07-2011 09:08 PM
    they was not expecting Steve Jobs to pass away just yet.
    10-07-2011 09:20 PM
    Its all about money to big companies.
    [/QUOTE]

I have a small business, I hate making money, it's such a burden. Its much better to lose money each day. Damn greedy big corporations.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    10-07-2011 09:29 PM
    The only thing money gets you is inanimate things and soulless beings. Happiness must come from nothing and within. Zenly.
    10-07-2011 09:36 PM
    Its smart of them to delay everything. They want the spotlight for themselves and not share it with Apple or the passing of Mr. Jobs. Sucks cause I can not hold the excitement anymore!
    10-07-2011 11:02 PM
    Just means less time between being announced and released....
    Lucki, descendency and emmur0 like this.
    10-08-2011 12:04 AM
    I am just glad they released a statement. I can live with official statements. Trust me I am literally dying for the real deal info on this phone but, it is there phone if they don't want to have a big shindig release party because of some crazy event that could not have been imagined, so be it, it is there company! I just like to be kept in the loop. I qpplaud the official statement. When you guys get multibillion $$ companies to run , you can do whatever you feel is right.
    10-08-2011 12:39 AM
    Maybe this is because of immaturity or just plain ignorance but there is a lot of completely disrespectful people in this thread and others as it would seem. Maybe because you're not old enough to understand either.

Steve Jobs to many, Android users, iOS users, Palm users and on and on WAS almost very much a god. He would not have wanted that himself most likely but it is what it is. This isn't just about Android vs Apple, this is about a cult-like figure among tech nerds passing away and a lot of people literally spitting at his coffin with insensitive and immature remarks.

Imagine Google going on as planned, a few links to threads like this one, haters throwing more fuel on the fire, media covering it, yeah, how about making Android and Google look evil beyond your wildest dreams.

Imagine an Android device user but also a vivid Steve Jobs fan read a thread like this. Would you blame that person if he entirely switched back to iOS forever or flat out stayed with it, out of spite and disgust from certain people in this thread and others? I wasn't going to switch from my Thunderbolt and Xoom but I know a few people who will, entirely out of respect for Steve Jobs. Heck, maybe I will buy one anyway. I for one will miss the passion Steve Jobs had about everything he did. No other CEO has come close in my opinion.
    10-08-2011 01:30 AM
    Its smart of them to delay everything. They want the spotlight for themselves and not share it with Apple or the passing of Mr. Jobs. Sucks cause I can not hold the excitement anymore!
    You are right, they know the POWER and origin. Smart for them to bow down.
    10-08-2011 01:39 AM
    Dribble...we all go sometime. The guy redefined how we communicate and our lives...as a civilization... just like Henry Ford. Time marches on. History will do him the justice he deserves.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk
    10-08-2011 01:42 AM
    Maybe this is because of immaturity or just plain ignorance but there is a lot of completely disrespectful people in this thread and others as it would seem. Maybe because you're not old enough to understand either.

Steve Jobs to many, Android users, iOS users, Palm users and on and on WAS almost very much a god. He would not have wanted that himself most likely but it is what it is. This isn't just about Android vs Apple, this is about a cult-like figure among tech nerds passing away and a lot of people literally spitting at his coffin with insensitive and immature remarks.

Imagine Google going on as planned, a few links to threads like this one, haters throwing more fuel on the fire, media covering it, yeah, how about making Android and Google look evil beyond your wildest dreams.

Imagine an Android device user but also a vivid Steve Jobs fan read a thread like this. Would you blame that person if he entirely switched back to iOS forever or flat out stayed with it, out of spite and disgust from certain people in this thread and others? I wasn't going to switch from my Thunderbolt and Xoom but I know a few people who will, entirely out of respect for Steve Jobs. Heck, maybe I will buy one anyway. I for one will miss the passion Steve Jobs had about everything he did. No other CEO has come close in my opinion.
    I have actually thought about getting an iPad 2 because it was something Steve himself presented to us. Who knows though maybe he already has the rest of the iPad, iPod, and iPhone line thought out, I mean the man was brilliant. All I can say is Google and Samsung show alot of class by poistponing it because of Steve.
    10-08-2011 07:54 AM
    I have actually thought about getting an iPad 2 because it was something Steve himself presented to us. Who knows though maybe he already has the rest of the iPad, iPod, and iPhone line thought out, I mean the man was brilliant. All I can say is Google and Samsung show alot of class by poistponing it because of Steve.
    the only class that company care is money, if they postponed the presentation is only for money.
    10-08-2011 07:59 AM
    the only class that company care is money, if they postponed the presentation is only for money.
    You say that like you're insulting Google.

Isn't that the goal of every for profit company? I hate to break it to you, but our economy is capitalist not communist.
    10-08-2011 08:13 AM
    Just curious, how would they gain any benefit in "money" by having the event postponed?
    10-08-2011 08:19 AM
    You say that like you're insulting Google.

Isn't that the goal of every for profit company? I hate to break it to you, but our economy is capitalist not communist.
    I'm not insulting google, I'm saying that there is nothing moral in postponing the event, company looks at profit and not to moral.

Google is well known to is the opposite of the "best place to work", a company that don't care his employees... how can care about Jobs?
    10-08-2011 08:19 AM
    Just curious, how would they gain any benefit in "money" by having the event postponed?
    people attention is over Jobs now, later this months most people will have more time to think about google.
    10-08-2011 08:20 AM
    I not insulting google, I'm saying that there is nothing moral in postponing the event since company looks at profit and not to moral.

Google is well known to is the opposite of the "best place to work", a company that don't care his employees how can care about Jobs?
    Can someone translate this?
    bafrench likes this.
    10-08-2011 08:23 AM
    Can someone translate this?
    use google translate
    10-08-2011 08:29 AM
    use google translate
    Need to know what language it was written in first...
    bafrench likes this.
    10-08-2011 08:42 AM
    Need to know what language it was written in first...
    italo-english, most english people can understand it, if you are not english or if you can't understand it, please avoid my posts
    10-08-2011 08:44 AM
    italo-english, most english people can understand it, if you are not english or if you can't understand it, please avoid my posts
    Very well put.

Sent from my Nexus S
    10-08-2011 10:40 AM
    In my experience, and I am probably older than 99% of you, every act will be interpreted in the worst possible light by some and the best possible by others. And the truth will be somewhere in between.

But in my life I would rather surround myself with those who look on the bright side.

Another unsolicited observation is that those who see the ulterior motives in all actions by others are really mirroring themselves and their motives. Very revealing about people. Those who never trust are usually untrustworthy. Look around and see if that is not true more often than not.
    10-08-2011 10:48 AM
    Very well put.

Sent from my Nexus S
    thanks mod
    10-08-2011 10:48 AM
    I hope it does come out on sprint, because i will be mad waiting months to get the prime, phoneless, b/c i am waiting to go to sprint for this phone since in the summer i was on vacation, and been waiting. I'm choosing the prime over the SG2 b/c:
    720HD screen
    ICS(knowing samsung it will take them a while to update)
    NFC(google will be using for mroe than just payments)
    Bigger screen i know 1 inch is not much of a difference, but i want it
    No buttons hardware/capacitive
    etc
    10-08-2011 10:59 AM
    wow, there are some really ignorant people on here!!!!! it is unbelievable how people inject their personal beliefs as fact. Alot of you should learn how to put the words "i believe or my opinion is" in front of your statements! I also love the corporate wannabes who obviously know all there is to know about corporate profit structure.... (sarcastic tone). do you corporate pros really think that delaying the ANNOUNCEMENT is going to decrease sales by any significant figure? i believe it won't!!!!!!
    10-08-2011 11:06 AM
209 ... 56789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD