Postponed

JoJoCal19

Apr 9, 2011
Visit site
fuuuu_by_ku127-png.jpg

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
i would think Jobs' funeral is around the same time (this weekend possibly) and im sure many of the google honchos will be attending.

I should walk back my respect stance... this sounds reasonable assuming there's a memorial/funeral around the same time.

ricktat

Oct 3, 2011
Visit site
I hate bringing up Apple, but I know the companies are competing against each other. After Apple's disappointing iPhone 4S launch Google/Samsung may not feel pressured to make an announcement now.

I'm sure Samsung would like a couple of more weeks with the GS2 being their flagship device in the US.

Let's just hope this doesn't turn into the same type of delay as the GS2 announcement. They canceled their May event.

There's still time for Verizon to mess up this release.

Yes this and the death of Steve Jobs will still be ruling the air next week. Are the commercials out yet? The ones that will thank Jobs then plug the 4S?

BoostHungry

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
[Rant]Omg FML[/rant]

I don't know what to say. I can safely say I understand a multitude of reasons why they would do this, everything from respect to Steve Jobs funeral, to an unimpressive iPhone4S launch, and letting the GS2 claim more market share. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. I was to the point where I was counting the hours til this announcement, and then they push it back. The official announcement is all I need, a date to pre-order and I'm happy.

Back to waiting for the sake of waiting I guess.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae