I "think" I am going to get a Samsung Nexus Galaxy S2 Android Prime when the phone is eventually (in a respectful way) available for purchase.

The thing is, I don't know a lot about protocol or etiquette or whatever it would be called and don't want to buy the phone too soon and seem disrespectful.

In light of Mr. Jobs passing , how long do you think is an appropriate time to wait to buy this (or any other phone)?

My wife thinks I'm being silly and that I should just buy it right away because I'm always complaining about my Motorola Droid phone. I told her that it's important to be sweet and respectful when it comes to cellular telephones and that since Samsung Nexus Galaxy S2 Android Prime and Google moved back their announcement that I probably should move back the date when I make the actual purchase.

Also, I went to the AT&T store to pay my respects in between going to Barnes and Noble and the Hallmark Store and tried out their Samsung Galaxy S2 Android Phone and it felt kind of cheap in my hands. I do prefer the solid feel of my Motorola Droid phone. Is there another phone that will come out in a respectful time frame that might have a similar feel? Please do not mention the Motorola Droid Bionic phone, I heard that it has a bad screen and should have been released 9 months ago so that is out.

Thank you.
    10-10-2011 07:40 PM
    10-10-2011 07:43 PM
    Sleep on it.
    10-10-2011 07:53 PM
    How in the world would you buying a phone be disrespectful to the late billionaire Steve Jobs?

You are not only being silly like your wife says you are nearly being disrespectful to all the humanitarians, philanthropist, and spiritual leaders that die everyday and you completely ignore.

Google search, apple contracts foxconn suicides. Then meet me at the verizon store the night pre nexus release and we'll camp out waiting for them to open. To not be disrespectful we will take apple vodka shots....
    wyseguy77 likes this.
    10-10-2011 07:55 PM
    Don't feed the troll...
    wyseguy77 likes this.
    10-10-2011 07:55 PM
    HA! That's hilarious, dude
    I personally don't buy the Steve Jobs thing unless the funeral is schedules on the same day so some important folk might not be around. Corporate profits wait for no man. I suspect they took advantage of the news to delay something that they were not quite ready to reveal.
    10-10-2011 08:08 PM
    Thread closed

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    wyseguy77 likes this.
    10-10-2011 08:18 PM