nexus prime coming "sooner than you think"?

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I love seeing what could be a very credible source float good news...
FEAST MY PETS!

http://recombu.com/news/google-nexus-prime-coming-very-shortly-according-to-samsung-uk_M15496.html

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
we still know about the same amount of info as we did before.

Actually, you now have a quote from someone in Samsung, which you did not have before. True, you don't have any solid dates but I'm pretty sure people were frequenting this forum prior to having any solid information...yes?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Hearthatvoiceagain

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Better how? Same info as my link, with specs we've all read counts times. Define "better" please.

It is always better to quote the source article. I agree that there is no real difference and I certainly don't want you to think I was attacking you in any way, I'm just saying when providing facts from a source it is better to list the source.

No offence meant.:)

Gratificulous

May 5, 2011
Visit site
That was my error, the information contained within was the same. That being what I had asked be explained as being "better".

I'll take your word they are the same because I just used the clickable link, it's a pain to copy and paste on this damn TouchPad ;)

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
No offense but anyone following this phone knows that it HAS to be announced in the next 1 to 2 weeks because it is being released at the end of Oct or beginning of Nov. The information in the link is neither new nor more informative.

its a very subjective comment made by someone that really provides nothing. Sorry to rain on your parade.

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
What does sooner than you think mean?

It's not like it's going to be in stores next week.

The point of the article isn't "sooner than you think". It's the fact that the words came from the mouth of a Samsung employee. By your logic why not say "what does any of the specs mean, nothing is CONFIRMED, it's all speculation". Again, the important part is who alluded to a sooner than you think release/reveal.

Holsum

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
The point of the article isn't "sooner than you think". It's the fact that the words came from the mouth of a Samsung employee. By your logic why not say "what does any of the specs mean, nothing is CONFIRMED, it's all speculation". Again, the important part is who alluded to a sooner than you think release/reveal.

im confused, that comment doesn't make any sense what so ever? sooner then you think is subjective it could mean anything. I'd rather go with credible sources like google that said ICS will be announced in Oct/Nov that is as credible as were gonna get.

and you're correct the specs do mean nothing, there have been at least 5 different leaks of specs. im sure there are some truth to them but they are in fact all incorrect.

Reactions: vzw33

mside78

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site

Why are you taking this so personally. Lets remember this is about a phone.

Reactions: greydarrah

rightontime

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Sooner than you think is way too vague to mean anything. Just seems like something one would say to tease us without giving us any real information.

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
Why are you taking this so personally. Lets remember this is about a phone.

I am not taking this personally. The internet is devoid of feeling, my guess is that I we were in the same room as you, you would be surprised by my tone and calm demeanor

nemov

Mar 7, 2010
Visit site
A good rule of thumb for those posting new threads is "is there something in this that's news?" Tons of sites are going to write Nexus stories, but few of them offer anything new. This is especially relevant in this forum were many of the readers are more knowledgeable about the phone than the people writing the stories.

Also... I encourage everyone to use the "rate this thread" option. It will make parsing bad threads easier as more and more people flock here for information.

Last edited:

bxojr

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Personally, I think it will be released when it's ready. So I kinda hope "sooner than you think" isn't literally true...