10-14-2011 05:56 PM
178 ... 34567 ...
tools
    I'll be upgrading from an OG Droid. This device has been the best phone I've ever owned, not to mention the most fun to mod!

I'll keep the phone as a backup. I almost feel bad for replacing it, but not bad enough!
    10-12-2011 01:12 AM
    From my LG Feature Phone lol.
    10-12-2011 01:19 AM
    Nexus One :/
    10-12-2011 01:27 AM
    Streak
    10-12-2011 01:32 AM
    Droid Charge. I like this phone, but I'd rather have a pure Google phone.
    10-12-2011 01:38 AM
    TBolt

Sent from my TBolt using Tapatalk
    10-12-2011 01:46 AM
    Coming from a BB Storm 2 here, been eligible for upgrade since around June and was holding out for the Monaco/torch 9850 and like the apparent trend with BB they released a brand new phone with year old specs. With no sign of LTE in the near future either, I was forced to jump ship. With my storm 2 and a brand new battery I sometimes get 4-6hrs max, with 3G, no wifi and no bluetooth... pathetic...

so even with a chance of sub-par LTE battery life I'll be more than happy to swap!
    I will be coming from a BB Storm 2 also, can't wait any longer for BB to catch up with everybody else. Me and the wife had the Storm 2, mine battery went bad and was lasting 3 to 4 hours, got a new battery and was ok at first then 6 to 7 hours was oushing it. In the meantime the wife git a iPhone, about a month ago I dropped my BB in some water so just switched to her BB. Same phone bought at the same time, hers still had the org battery at it is lasting me 10 hours with heavy use, go figure?

But can't wait to go android!
    10-12-2011 03:22 AM
    ENV2 lol

Think going from that to the prime is much of an upgrade?
    10-12-2011 05:35 AM
    I'll be saying ciao to my Tbolt.
    10-12-2011 06:12 AM
    Ditto! Except I had the Droid X for the last 2 years. Upgraded to Bionic and quickly returned it thanks to many bugs. Back to my X and waiting patiently for the Prime...

Katherine
    Yeah, the X is pretty decent for as old as it is. I dig it. I bought it because the power button on my OG was failing, and I accidentally destroyed the earpiece speaker attempting to "clean it" with compressed air. Bit of a brain fart on that one.

I would have just held on to the OG, but was spoiled by the 4.3" screen on the Bionic. So that, coupled with the two hardware issues with my OG lead me to buy the X second hand.

I've always been envious of the Nexus since Verizon has never had one. I am REALLY looking forward to finally having one.

*customized tapatalk signature*
    10-12-2011 06:46 AM
    Sprint EVO 4g! Love the evo, but tired of sprint coverage. That's right, I'm coming to Verizon for the Nexus!

I may just keep my evo around on wifi to play games on.
    10-12-2011 07:54 AM
    I have a Bionic but I plan on selling it for the Nexus. I'm an impulse buyer which is why I bought the Bionic in the first place. Plus Verizon offered an early upgrade and I wasn't positive that the Nexus was coming to Big Red.

The Galaxy Nexus (I refuse to call it the Droid Prime as there's no evidence it will be called that) will be my third phone this year. I had bought a Thunderbolt off of ebay a few months ago. I think I have an unhealthy, and expensive, addiction to new phones.
    10-12-2011 07:55 AM
    HTC Touch anyone?
    10-12-2011 08:02 AM
    OG DInc. So ready for Prime!!
    10-12-2011 08:03 AM
    Blackberry Storm 1.

I fully expect the jump to be akin to Orville and Wilbur Wright getting to fly on Spaceball One.
    10-12-2011 08:05 AM
    HTC Droid Eris that I finally flashed (to CM7) for the first time last month. Can't wait to get a phone that can stand up to the way I use it!
    10-12-2011 08:11 AM
    Upgrading from the Incredible, which I still love.

The girlfriend needs a new phone though. Her Eris has been dying for months. Thank raptor jesus that thing has held on long enough for me to wait for the Droid Galaxy Nexus Prime HD. She gets my Incredible when I buy this bad boy. Can't wait.
    10-12-2011 08:11 AM
    Upgrading from the Incredible, which I still love.

The girlfriend needs a new phone though. Her Eris has been dying for months. Thank raptor jesus that thing has held on long enough for me to wait for the Droid Galaxy Nexus Prime HD. She gets my Incredible when I buy this bad boy. Can't wait.
    I hadn't seen you around for some time. I was thinking that with the GS2 lost on Verizon, that you finally went for the Bionic. Glad to hear that the Eris is still ticking long enough for you to get the Galaxy Nexus though.

I will be upgrading from my BlackBerry Tour. Got it on the first day of release. The Nexus will be my first Android phone, and I can't wait. I've been driving my wife crazy with all the talk of this phone, that phone, release dates, etc.

I may try and sell my Tour or trade it in. I won't need it after I get the Nexus and anything I could get for it would be a bonus. So, pass the word ... BlackBerry Tour in mint condition will be for sale soon.
    10-12-2011 08:22 AM
    I will be leaving behind the Thunderbolt if all the specs are good on the Prime.
    10-12-2011 08:32 AM
    Would you care to elaborate about the problems with the Bionic? I planned on getting one as a backup plan to the Prime if it were to fall short of expectations for some reason.
    I've been having constant network drops. I live in a perfect 4g area and once I lose signal, I lose it all. It won't switch back to 3g. The black screen of death is just annoying. The headphone jack hiss is just stupid, that shouldn't have happened in the first place. I didn't mind the screen at first and I actually thought it looked nice, but once my girlfriend got the HTC Ryhme, I realized how bad it was. I was just expecting Moto to thoroughly test this phone and get rid of the major bugs. And with the RAZR/HD/Spyder around the corner, it just proves Moto wasn't expecting this phone to be out long.
    10-12-2011 09:14 AM
    I will be dumping my HTC Evo 4G. I guess I will just put it in the a drawer somewhere because the charging port is bad on it. Maybe I will try to recycle it or something.
    10-12-2011 09:32 AM
    iphone 4
    Asterdroid likes this.
    10-12-2011 09:38 AM
    I will be upgrading from a EVO 4G as well. I think i might actually keep my evo 4G and just outright get the nexus prime.
    10-12-2011 09:38 AM
    iphone 4
    let me be the first to welcome you to android. I myself really appreciate iphones but they just arent for me. Hopefully you will feel the same after your experience.
    cggeek911 likes this.
    10-12-2011 09:39 AM
    T-bolt. I'll be selling it one ebay once I upgrade.

What should I price it at? It has three minor scratches on the screen, forming the pi symbol (non-intentional).
    10-12-2011 10:14 AM
178 ... 34567 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD