10-16-2011 07:29 PM
34 12
tools
    Well I heard VZW is holding the release up because they don't like the shade of black Samsung picked for the device...they thought it looked too menacing.
    No, no, no you are wrong as usual. When I was in the shower I heard that Samsung doesn't want to heat the empty spaces in the warehouse that shipping these phones would cause.
    10-14-2011 06:46 PM
    I sort of doubt this, but it's simple enough - if there's no Nexus (or even no Google Wallet) on Verizon, I don't send them my money and join Sprint. I refuse to be held hostage by anti-consumer BS.

Time to put up or shut up Verizon.
    10-14-2011 08:17 PM
    I sort of doubt this, but it's simple enough - if there's no Nexus (or even no Google Wallet) on Verizon, I don't send them my money and join Sprint. I refuse to be held hostage by anti-consumer BS.

Time to put up or shut up Verizon.
    I'm with you 110% ....... If Verizon does not get this device (which I know they will) then I'm done with them and going to Sprint.
    10-14-2011 08:29 PM
    This is complete BS guys, T Mobile and AT&T support Isis also. Wallet was not allowed on the Nexus S on those carriers and it still went on those networks. Don't listen to this clown we're still getting it. There's damn road maps with release dates AND PRICING not to mention it's in Best Buys system and Verizons Device Manager system. This is BS and we'll have our devs hack wallet onto the device if it does not come with it.
    10-14-2011 08:49 PM
    Given the development process, this isn't the type of thing that is just randomly thrown in at the last minute. It would have been known for a while. VZW passed on the S2 because they are supposed to get this phone and it seems they thought it was too similar. Have a hard time believing that now they are suddenly having issues.

If this somehow ends up being true then I'm not sure exactly what I will do. I will be beyond livid with VZW. Would be just another time where they screwed the pooch on getting an amazing phone and I'm tired of waiting on upgrading.
    10-15-2011 05:10 AM
    BS. You should be able to buy it in about 30 days. They say Verizon starts the ads November 10 and I say it should be on sale no more than a week after that.

Sent from my SHIFTAO5P using Tapatalk
    10-15-2011 05:16 AM
    yeah guys, dont worry about this bs rumor. Like was previously said something like this does not pop up at the last minute. Verizon knew it would be in ics from the start.
    10-15-2011 08:28 AM
    Ha, I just had the worst nightmare about this phone. Was walking through a house and the TV was on and a commercial started. It would show people happy then a picture of the word "No" would show followed by a picture of the word "Verizon". Kept repeating the images and finally ended with the line "Come get the best phone in the world, only on AT&T" and showed the phone with their branding. Probably yelled in my sleep. I still heavily doubt there will be any issues, at least it is good to know that Tuesday night we will find out for sure.
    10-16-2011 06:41 AM
    This is just stirring the pot. Verizon would have known well in advance of it's near-launch date that the device would carry an NFC chip. I don't buy it.
    10-16-2011 07:29 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD