Why do you want ICS & Announcement Day Countdown Timer

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Countdown to Tuesday! aka ICS day!

I can't wait for ICS to come. Let this thread be a countdown thread to Tuesday when it will be announced(Wednesday in Hong Kong) Just talk about all the new features that u absolutely need and can't wait any longer for. As of now we have 3 more days until the once cream sandwich is unwrapped.

sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.

SpaceHippie

Journeyman
Dec 21, 2010
Visit site
what i do on another forum is everyone post of picture of the number of days left. So today there are 3 days left so heres mine.

Allen-Iverson.jpg

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Re: Why do you want ICS?

Cory, since this is a question about ICS isn't it in the wrong forum? :D:D:D

Yes, but I get to put it anywhere I want :p

I'm going with 9PM Monday PDT, which I believe is 10AM Hong Time. The timer in the first post reflects that. Since I always screw these things up I will fix it when you guys tell me what it actually is.

elvisgp

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but I get to put it anywhere I want :p

I'm going with 9PM Monday PDT, which I believe is 10AM Hong Time. The timer in the first post reflects that. Since I always screw these things up I will fix it when you guys tell me what it actually is.

Thanks for merging the thread.

sent from my Droid X, which also eats iPhones.

ProPuckFu

Oct 16, 2011
Visit site
From what I've read/heard the typical Motoblur or whatever standard interface that a phone maker or phone carrier install on their system will either NOT EXIST ANYMORE or BE EASIER TO REMOVE.

I don't have an ANDROID, I have a Samsung Omnia II i920 for Verizon.. I hate their interface, was tempted to do an eeprom or flash and remove it. But the phone just isn't widely supported, no apps and small community.

I hope that ICS is able to make it so I can make my phone ASAP (As SIMPLE as POSSIBLE)

the more customization the better, I hate VZ APPS pre-installed on my phone. I don't use the 3D box thing to select apps/games/etc I just like the SIMPLE GRID of APPS so I can find what I want quickly!

Windows Mobile is DONE, it has no real app support... it's Android or iOS for smartphones, or your just stupid... right now iPhone is winning because of STYLE & HARDWARE.... but Android can change that.

I plan to pick up an Android @Retail with 4G for Verizon because I can get 28mb/20mb with clear signal in my area, 14/4 with two bars (Droid bionic, confirmed by two workers inside a car factory)

If the nexus prime retails for $599 or less I probably get it, otherwise I can get the Bionic for $569 currently BUT likely LESS upon new releases!

Then when the Iphone 5 or 6 with 4G comes out if I'm not happy with my phone I can switch and still be grandfathered into UNLIMITED with Verizon!

Nexus Prime isn't on Verizon... but maybe Droid HD or something...

Last edited:

fireshot91

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
^^^^ lol.

I really wish they would release this on AT&T alongside Verizon....I'm pushing the return date on my GS2 for the Nexus..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer