As title.

If you feel that bad pixels is really irritating post here what you will do if you will receive a phone with bad pixels.

Personally I buy it on the internet just to have the opportunity to ask for a refund and than buy another phone in the hope to receive a phone with perfect display.
    10-14-2011 06:57 PM
    I replaced 4 OG Droids because of single dead pixels and barely visible pieces of dust under the screen. They really hated me there.
    10-14-2011 07:40 PM
    For me, I guess it depends where the dead pixels are. If its in the corner or right next to an edge I wont care, but if it is dead smack in the middle I might raise some hell over it.
    10-14-2011 07:45 PM
    I replaced 4 OG Droids because of single dead pixels and barely visible pieces of dust under the screen. They really hated me there.
    Not trying to troll here, but I would hate you too. Lol
    10-14-2011 09:52 PM
    As title.

If you feel that bad pixels is really irritating post here what you will do if you will receive a phone with bad pixels.

Personally I buy it on the internet just to have the opportunity to ask for a refund and than buy another phone in the hope to receive a phone with perfect display.
    genius!! you get a defective phone and ask for a new one! i think you have enlightened all on the forums!
    10-14-2011 10:15 PM
    genius!! you get a defective phone and ask for a new one! i think you have enlightened all on the forums!
    id probably return a brand new car if it came with a cracked windshield ...OP you act like returning it isnt common sense
    10-15-2011 05:08 AM
    id probably return a brand new car if it came with a cracked windshield ...OP you act like returning it isnt common sense
    I don't like to return the item I buy to buy the same item on another shop.
    It's really boring and I have the time to spend in this moves.
    10-15-2011 05:57 AM
    Sorry this is a waste of a thread...
    10-15-2011 10:50 AM
    I don't like to return the item I buy to buy the same item on another shop.
    It's really boring and I have the time to spend in this moves.
    ? wtf?
    10-15-2011 12:32 PM
    What a great way of contributing to refurbished stock
    10-15-2011 12:36 PM
    As title.

I'll save you here. Seeing a dead pixel or dust under a screen on a new phone drives me crazy. That's why I stopped buying HTC phones.
    Officerpolabear likes this.
    10-15-2011 10:23 PM
    I'll save you here. Seeing a dead pixel or dust under a screen on a new phone drives me crazy. That's why I stopped buying HTC phones.
    bad pixel can happen to every brands unfortunantly
    10-16-2011 06:28 AM
    ็True, but more or less depending on the QC of each company.
    10-16-2011 10:15 AM
    ็True, but more or less depending on the QC of each company.
    not true.
    QC doesn't check for bad pixels.
    If you have one or two bad pixel the QC doesn't reject the phone.
    10-16-2011 10:17 AM
    not true.
    QC doesn't check for bad pixels.
    If you have one or two bad pixel the QC doesn't reject the phone.
    they absolutely do. however there is an acceptable number of dead pixels that they will let pass. each manufacturer has different allowable numbers. A little known fact is that this stands true for TVs and projectors as well.
    10-16-2011 12:07 PM
    I should have kept the HTC comment to myself. HTC makes some fine phones. It just seems like I had a string of bad luck with the in particular and no problems with pixels or dust with the Samsung phones I've owned. That doesn't translate into everyone having that experience though and you're absolutely right.
    10-16-2011 12:14 PM
    As I told, I'm really bothered from bad pixels and it seems that I attract it
    I even bought an Eizo monitor and I got a bad pixel :O
    10-16-2011 12:53 PM
    It seems to happen to HTC more due to the type of LCD screens they use.
    10-16-2011 02:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD