Map released

borgey401

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
, I'd pay full retail and sign a two year contract for this device on Verizon. I really don't even care, $300 isn't too bad anyway for a device this beastly on a network this good. It's not like it's a new thing to see 4G LTE devices (top tier ones at least) at this price. So why would people be expecting anything less?

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Anyone think that maybe BBYM gets it for a week or two before it hits Verizon, and thats why we see this?

Besides, why announce it Tuesday then release a month later? The Bionic was announced what, 8 hours before release?

Salacon

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I've also noticed that when looking at phones to upgrade while signed into my Verizon account that I tend to have $40-50 knocked off of the price; assuming (which is dangerous) it's the same for everyone, a $299.99 phone is really $249.99-259.99. Expensive, but a bit more bearable.

I was worried I'd get stuck paying more for this phone compared to the usual $200ish, but if all the info we have on it right now is true, I'm feeling it will be quite worth it at ~$250.

As far as the 10th being a possible release date, I can survive. I've been waiting some time to upgrade, so I think I can get through a bit less than 30 days from now. Sooner would be awesome, of course, but oh well.

Last edited:

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Sigh. The 10th is when I fly out for a wedding. Was really hoping to get it before that date. Also was hoping it would be cheaper than $300, but I knew that was more of a longshot.

Jeff43

Aug 17, 2011
Visit site
So according to that the Rezound, which I believe was also called the Vigor, is releasing on the same day as the Nexus?

That don't really make sense when you look how Verizon has released high-end phones in the past.

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
The 10th seems like an eternity.
I hope they release promo units so we can see it in action via online video reviews prior to the time it hits stores.
I wonder if the price of the Bionic will decrease once it's released?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Jdm4292

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
The 10th seems like an eternity.
I hope they release promo units so we can see it in action via online video reviews prior to the time it hits stores.
I wonder if the price of the Bionic will decrease once it's released?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

Yeah I just want solid info/pics... Well I really want the phone but it doesn't look like that's a reality.

Sent from my ADR6400L

msjohnson2868

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So according to that the Rezound, which I believe was also called the Vigor, is releasing on the same day as the Nexus?

That don't really make sense when you look how Verizon has released high-end phones in the past.

I agree...especially since the Vigor/Rezound was supposed to replace the Thunderbolt (at least that's what I recall reading). Maybe the whole thing is a typo and the Vigor is on the 10th and the Nexus is a couple weeks before. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk