Don't know the rep of the user. I'm just passing on the text from his post.

Overclockers UK Forums - View Single Post - Nexus Prime

I tried doing some digging on the device, particularly for the resolution, but I couldn't find the actual info anywhere in the OS.

I tried the camera but they seem to have implemented some sort of distortion on the viewfinder (sort of night vision effect flashing on and off) to stop you taking phots and uploading it.

The curve is nowhere near pronounced as the teaser image suggests. It took about a minute to boot up but the boot up animation looks stunning on the screen. The screen was massive, looked like it could be AMOLED, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was LCD given the size of it.

ICS seems to be a decent improvement over Gingerbreak and is extremely snappy on the device.

The device seems to feel less cheap than the Galaxy 1 in particular and seemed to have similar texture to that of the rear of the Galaxy 2. I have a Sensation myself and it felt lighter than that.

That is about all I can tell you though as I literally had it in my hand for 5 mins.
    Link to the entire thread. More gossip... if you don't think you're not already getting enough here at androidcentral.

Nexus Prime - Page 29 - Overclockers UK Forums
    cdf3 likes this.
    10-15-2011 04:49 AM
    LoL I love this rumor linked to in the above mentioned thread.

Samsung is to release a new smartphone based on Google's latest version of the Android operating system at an event in Hong Kong on [HL]October 19[/HL].

If it is anything like the specs we have seen it will clean the iPhone 4S's clock and make the fanboys that are queuing around the block look like even bigger twits than they are. [HL]The phone will be powered by a 1.8 GHz dual-core processor which works in combination with 2GB of onboard memory.[/HL] It also shows the mobile will have a 4.6-inch super AMOLED Plus HD touch-screen and a [HL]12 mega-pixel camera.[/HL]

Samsung put off the launch of the new device based on the Ice Cream Sandwich system while the world paid tribute to Apple co-founder Steve Jobs, who died last week. We guess it would have been poor taste to show up its rival shortly after its co-founder died. However it does mean that there are a queue of fanboys waiting paying for an out-of-date phone which looks remarkably like their old one.
    http://www.fudzilla.com/mobiles/item...wich-next-week
    10-15-2011 04:51 AM

http://www.fudzilla.com/mobiles/item...wich-next-week

Galaxy S 3?

Sent from my ADR6400L
    10-15-2011 09:00 AM
    I wonder how he got the phone in his hands for only 5 minutes. Seems like if he knew someone with the phone, they wouldn't have minded letting him play with it longer. And if he didn't know the person, why would the employee have given him the phone at all?

But then again, things like this happen and this is why we've known about the Galaxy Nexus for weeks now
    10-15-2011 10:52 AM

http://www.fudzilla.com/mobiles/iem/...wich-next-week

WTF??? haha! Man if this is right, I will make pigs fly.
    10-15-2011 10:56 AM
    My thoughts about this

Pretty much anyone in this forum could have written something similar or better as a work of fiction

I tried doing some digging on the device, particularly for the resolution, but I couldn't find the actual info anywhere in the OS.

When has an Android device EVER has something on the device (other than a PDF'ed user manual) that could tell you the resolution?

I tried the camera but they seem to have implemented some sort of distortion on the viewfinder (sort of night vision effect flashing on and off) to stop you taking phots and uploading it.

Conveniently avoids having to provide any pictures as proof.

The curve is nowhere near pronounced as the teaser image suggests. It took about a minute to boot up but the boot up animation looks stunning on the screen. The screen was massive, looked like it could be AMOLED, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was LCD given the size of it.

Cleaned up images and the boot animation have been available here and elsewhere for a while now. Notice how he hedges his bets on the screen type.

ICS seems to be a decent improvement over Gingerbreak and is extremely snappy on the device.

Again the video of ICS in action has been available for a while.Note the misspelling of Gingerbread which is weird as d and k are nowhere near each other on the keyboard.

The device seems to feel less cheap than the Galaxy 1 in particular and seemed to have similar texture to that of the rear of the Galaxy 2. I have a Sensation myself and it felt lighter than that.

Very sketchy comparison and it is a given that it will feel less cheap then the Galaxy S1 since the S2 does.

That is about all I can tell you though as I literally had it in my hand for 5 mins.

Which neatly avoids him having to reveal anything we don't already know.

So In summation, I am not calling this guy a liar as I don't know him or how he might have had access to this phone. I'm just saying, it tells us nothing new and could easily have been written by any of us.
    EggoEspada likes this.
    10-15-2011 12:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD