Galaxy Nexus vs Nexus Prime

What would you want it to be called?

• Total voters

edoublediz

Banned
Jan 26, 2010
Visit site
Nexus Prizzy fo shizzy!!!!!!!!! Terry, i like your rebel attitude. It wont have the name on the phone, so really we can call it what we want!!!!

mside78

Sep 27, 2011
Visit site
i dont want to be a hater, but why do we need another one of these "what to call it" threads? It does not matter what we want it to be called, in about 26 hours we will all know what it will be called and we will have to live with it. No one will not get this phone because of the name. Please stop this nonsense

estebancam

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I still think that one of the versions will have the Droid name on it. I am almost willing to bet someone several hundred dollars on it. Lol

yes, yes, I understand the chances of me losing that bet, especially since it doesn't look like any leak has pointed to a Droid brand.

koolbon

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Galaxy S, Galaxy S 2, 3, Nexus One, Nexus S, Droid X, Droid Charger, etc...
It's brand name, then the model number(name). Nexus should be more of brand from Google than the model number. Galaxy Nexus is equivalent of Droid Nexus to me. It just doesn't sound right. :)

Last edited:

experiment 626

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Actually preferred Droid Nexus for Verizon's version but Galaxy Nexus will do,I suppose. I voted for Nexus Prime because it does sound better but since LG already is using the name Prime( on a GoPhone :p) we can pretty much assume that's not happening. :(

Piquedram

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
chances are i'll just call it "prime", just because that's easy to say. I'm already annoyed having to call my current phone "Desire HD" too looooong...

Scout_313

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
If it's as sweet as I think it's going to be, I'd like it to be called "mine". In all seriousness, I think Nexus Prime sounds so much cooler.

BigDFSU

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm a fan of Nexus Prime, but that could also be because that is what we have been calling it for a while. Galaxy Nexus isn't bad.