10-18-2011 06:56 PM
37 12
tools
    Watching vids and using websites with flash. Then I will start getting to work on downloading apps.

At some point it is likely my Storm shall be destroyed since it is completely worthless.
    WaistDownUnder likes this.
    10-18-2011 11:26 AM
    Article I just read says it has a 2 GB card slot.

Here
    Why would they put a 2 gigabyte SD card slot in a phone? 2 gig? Really?
    10-18-2011 11:39 AM
    Doesn't that link say 2GB (microSD) - 32GB (microSDHC)?

-KLH
    10-18-2011 12:28 PM
    Article I just read says it has a 2 GB card slot.

Here
    Im not even gonna read that lol. There is NO chance they launch this with a 2gb slot. It will be up to 32GB or have no SD card slot at all and have built in.
    10-18-2011 01:08 PM
    Watching vids and using websites with flash. Then I will start getting to work on downloading apps.

At some point it is likely my Storm shall be destroyed since it is completely worthless.
    Instead of destroying your Storm please consider donating it to a local battered women's shelter. They provide phones for women trying to escape from abusive relationships. I have donated every replaced phone (and several other devices, items) since we have had Verizon service. All they require is that the phone works and it comes with a functional charger.
    kharrigan likes this.
    10-18-2011 01:18 PM
    first thing is to unlock the bootloader and void the warranty, then work on finding fun ways to break stuff.
    Mr. Poppalopolis likes this.
    10-18-2011 01:46 PM
    Instead of destroying your Storm please consider donating it to a local battered women's shelter. They provide phones for women trying to escape from abusive relationships. I have donated every replaced phone (and several other devices, items) since we have had Verizon service. All they require is that the phone works and it comes with a functional charger.
    I forgot I can donate. Good idea, at least it would go to a good cause. I will do that instead.
    Live2ride883 likes this.
    10-18-2011 01:51 PM
    ... with your new GN/NP?

I'm looking for a micro-SD slot and buying a 32GB card if I find one. Then I'll figure out how to sync the GN/NP with iTunes (for music).

Finally, I'll tie my 3GS phone to my trailer hitch with a long string. Then I'll call AT&T and drive to the store. That way, AT&T will know how it feels to be dragged around and taken for a ride...

I can't wait.

-KLH
    SD card, extended battery:

Then record myself finally taking a sledgehammer to this gdamn BB-Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    WaistDownUnder likes this.
    10-18-2011 03:20 PM
    While being nonchalant I'm going to use every cool feature in front of all my friends who all have iPhones.
    10-18-2011 03:44 PM
    I know this is old school.

First I am going to wait for a week or two so that I can read the reviews here.
    Then after(if..probably will but reviews will determine) I decide to buy it...read the users manual completely, take a few pictures, make some phone calls to see how call quality is. Try out interfacing the phone to my PC, then I will download my some of the apps that were on my previous phone especially the ones I paid for.

I am choosing to download rather than restore from SD card or computer, because I want the phone to actually install the apps instead of me copying them from SD that was written by my previous phones manufacturer.

These are the first things I will do over the course of a week.
    10-18-2011 05:01 PM
    SD card, extended battery:

Then record myself finally taking a sledgehammer to this gdamn BB-Storm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I will be trying to figure out how to keep the sales reps fingers off of my new phone
    This but I will probably just buy online since I've heard that the sales reps don't like it when you pay retail for a phone.
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD