11-09-2011 03:38 PM
52 123
tools
    On day one I want a case and screen protector. I'll read reviews of other accessories after that and just order online.
    10-18-2011 03:55 PM
    Extended battery, and hopefully a good case that fits the extended, and even more longshot: a dock that fits both the ext battery and the case.....

I'm probably the only person in the world who hates how thin/light phones have gotten, I always feel like I'm going to break the newer models in half just holding them...
    Nope. The main reason I bought the Xoom over the Galaxy 10.1 is because it felt tough.
    10-18-2011 03:57 PM
    Charging dock for my nightstand please!!

I got a Bionic on day one from Costco with the great bundle pack they included with it (car dock, desktop dock, extra std battery, battery charging station, car charger, etc...) and out of all of that, the one that I've used the most and liked more than I anticipated has been the desktop dock. Have it on my nightstand. And since I've already had Costco replace my Bionic once (after getting a TON of run around from both them and the VZW stores), I'm still having issues.....so, I'll be looking to exchange this one out in hopes of getting a Nexus. Waiting around in the VZW store for unhelpful tech support, I spied the charging dock and extra battery charging station that was an all in one deal for the DROID Charge. Looked a lot slicker than the separate units that Moto had for the Bionic. Would like to see one of those for the Nexus. A decent car dock might be cool, but I honestly have yet to even take the plastic off the car dock I got in the bundle for the Bionic.....
    11-07-2011 07:22 PM
    If they have a desk dock and a holster I will pick these up on release day no questions asked. Now only to convince my wife wife I need all these items....
    11-07-2011 07:34 PM
    Need me a car dock. Use my phones as a GPS so lets hope the GPS is good.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    11-07-2011 07:43 PM
    I want an Incipio Silicrylic case!
    11-07-2011 07:53 PM
    Car mount, desk dock, and an extra battery I will wait for a Seidio case and better screen protector.
    Need me a car dock. Use my phones as a GPS so lets hope the GPS is good.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
    Agreed, all the above, the car dock would really be nice, I use the GPS for finding clients residence for my computer service business. Google maps/navigation integration is awesome with a car dock.
    11-07-2011 07:57 PM
    +2 for car dock... that is a must for me. Preferably made by Samsung specifically for the Nexus. Samsung and Motorola both seem to do a good job on the accessories. I hope the car dock will accomodate a case, but if not I will remove it as needed for GPS use.
    11-07-2011 08:04 PM
    I'm hoping the car dock is right in line with the previous Samsung car docks... I made a custom mount for my Fascinate, and now use it with my Charge. As long as it is the same design, it will work with my mount!

And I'll take the desk dock as well.
    11-07-2011 10:21 PM
    The only thing I want is a HP/Palm Touchstone comparable back cover so I can use my bedside, car and office Touchstone chargers with my new phone. The Touchstone is, hands down the best mobile accessory ever!

Of course I would love if the GN came with webOS too, but since neither of these are going happen, it looks like I'll be rockin ICS on a GN with a modified back.
    11-07-2011 10:21 PM
    The only thing I want is a HP/Palm Touchstone comparable back cover so I can use my bedside, car and office Touchstone chargers with my new phone. The Touchstone is, hands down the best mobile accessory ever!

Of course I would love if the GN came with webOS too, but since neither of these are going happen, it looks like I'll be rockin ICS on a GN with a modified back.
    touchstone messes with the compass because it is magnetic. Don't expect anything official like that. you may see a non-magnetic powermat accessory though.
    11-08-2011 06:26 AM
    I want a form-fitting non-silicon case. that is all...
    11-08-2011 09:32 AM
    I will not buy any accessories until i'm sure I will be keeping the phone. If so, then a dock for car and bedside.
    11-08-2011 09:47 AM
    for me, they would have to royally screw something up for me not to keep this phone...
    11-08-2011 11:06 AM
    2 car chargers, 1 extra wall charger, and a screen protector installed perfectly before I leave...
    11-08-2011 11:25 AM
    touchstone messes with the compass because it is magnetic. Don't expect anything official like that. you may see a non-magnetic powermat accessory though.
    Of course I don't expect anything official like that. That's why I said
    "Of course I would love if the GN came with webOS too, but since neither of these are going happen, it looks like I'll be rockin ICS on a GN with a modified back."
    LOL

Not worried about the compass. Besides, the stronger magnets are in the actual Touchstone, not the phone. Most have found that the magnets in the phone have no effect on the compass when it's not on the Touchstone.

Not interested in a Powermat. It can't be adapted for use in a car like the Touchstone.
    11-09-2011 08:07 AM
    All I want for my Sexy Nexy will be just that dock they showed at the presentation along with a screen protector and a nice case. Other than that I am not too sure, maybe if it does HDMI mirroring or something like that then I'll get what is available to do so.
    11-09-2011 08:57 AM
    I use my phone quite often in the car for music and navigation so a car dock would be nice.

I don't like anything obstructing my view though so hopefully there will be a dock made specifically for the Nexus by Samsung that sits minimally on the dash or better yet one that attaches to a vent.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    11-09-2011 10:25 AM
    I use my phone quite often in the car for music and navigation so a car dock would be nice.

I don't like anything obstructing my view though so hopefully there will be a dock made specifically for the Nexus by Samsung that sits minimally on the dash or better yet one that attaches to a vent.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I liked the look and simplicity of the Nexus One dock. Wasn't obstructive at all.

The Nexus S' dock was nowhere near as nice and elegant looking:

Galaxy S II docks aren't any different really:
    11-09-2011 10:43 AM
    Competely depends on the deals I can get on bundles, really....
    11-09-2011 11:23 AM
    I liked the look and simplicity of the Nexus One dock. Wasn't obstructive at all.

The Nexus S' dock was nowhere near as nice and elegant looking:

Galaxy S II docks aren't any different really:
    I like the Nexus S dock and the Galaxy S II dock. I hope they have something similar.
    11-09-2011 11:35 AM
    I like the Nexus S dock and the Galaxy S II dock. I hope they have something similar.
    I had an epic and used the car dock. It was alright. The handmade one I made for my Hero was better though. Followed some simple directions online and modified a belt-clip case with the screen out and a garmin nuvi windshield mount and some filing and epoxy and in 24 hours you got an inexpensive robust car dock Didn't look half-bad either.

11-09-2011 11:42 AM
    ^^ Good idea!

Me, I'd do something similar, but instead of a windshield mount I'd just glue some velcro to the back of the plastic belt-clip casing and stick the opposing velcro hooks swatch on the dash (I have a lot of vertical flat space on my dash).

Slide the Nexus in the belt-clip housing, then stick it on the dash. Presto!
    11-09-2011 12:29 PM
    Cool, I hadn't realized the Nexus S even had a car dock, at least it didn't when I had it. This gives me hope that the GN will have a Navigation dock.
    11-09-2011 12:43 PM
    A dock/extended battery combo.
    11-09-2011 02:19 PM
52 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD