Hey, whats up all, new here and I have a couple questions.

First off, I was waiting for the longest time to get the Droid Bionic and around about the time it finally came out, I was out of work for surgery. When I got back up and running a few weeks ago I decided it was time to get my new phone. I went last week to finally purchase it off of Amazon Wireless for one stinkin penny. Wow, was I happy. So I figure I might as well do some research and of course what did I run into?
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus.

Anyways, so I decided to pass up that really nice deal and get some pure android goodness.
    Here are my questions.

1) The phone looks SOOO thin. Is it really possible they got the LTE antenna in there? The Bionic is not that old and it is apparently fat mostly due to the LTE. This worries me, plus one of those videos has the phone with a T-Mobile branding on it.

2) My other question has to do with how preordering a phone works. Never done that before.
    I don't have a Verizon Account because my girlfriend and I share an account so I plan to start a new account. So what is involved? I go in and put money down and wait and then start my contract when the phone comes? Or do they force you to start right off the bat?

3) I was also wondering if when you reserve something like that will you wait in a line if need be as a first come first serve thing? Or will it go by when you preordered?

Thanks in advance for any help you can give.

Can't wait for the announcements today.

And nice to meet you all.
    10-18-2011 07:01 AM
    If you are grandfathered in withenterprise unlimitad data on her account I would keep your line there. Any new account will be a tiered data plan.
    10-18-2011 07:59 AM
    Btw... Welcome aboard.
    10-18-2011 07:59 AM
    Most people are speculating that the LTE antenna is located in the phone's "chin". It's got a hump toward the bottom. It's not uniformly thin.
    10-18-2011 08:34 AM
    If you are grandfathered in withenterprise unlimitad data on her account I would keep your line there. Any new account will be a tiered data plan.
    Yeah, I only wish we were. We didn't have data plans.
    Yep to get only 12 gigs I will have to pay 100 dollars, where others out there are getting unlimited for 30 bucks.
    Sucks bad.

Anyways, I hope this is the case asterdroid.
    10-18-2011 10:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD