10-31-2011 12:14 PM
163 ... 567
tools
    The Rarz does have some nice accessories. If it came as a pure Google device, my choice would be even harder. It depends on what you want. When I see the Razr's interface it reminds me of the Bionic, with the Motoblur (which is not a bad thing). However I will like having ICS.

I can't wait for the comparison test on Youtube.
    10-26-2011 09:26 AM
    A few days ago I told myself if the Razr came out on the 27th (in store) I'd get it. But Nov 10th? Seems silly to not just wait another week or two. I've been phone less for a month now (I have a work phone) so time is of the essence ... lol
    10-26-2011 12:29 PM
    Agreed, but maybe they couldn't curve it for a few reasons... Did, that other phone have gorilla? The galaxy S or whatever
    They can make curved Gorilla Glass

10-26-2011 01:30 PM
    DROID RAZR Pre-Orders Sell Out Online Already? - Droid Life

claiming $249 price tag for those upgrading or adding a new line

if legit, i wonder if that is in addition to the $50 credit on my next upgrade, and wouldn't that be swell if the nexus got the same treatment

edit: looking through the comments, looks like that discount might not be true
    10-27-2011 12:32 PM
    Yea it states that.. but where on verizons site do they mention anything about 249.99?

It even says $299.99 in the screenshot on droid-life.com (and the article doesnt eliberate on the $249.99 deal whatsoever)

I went through the pre-order process this morning.. was def $299.99..

EDIT:

Just spoke to Verizon Wireless customer support.. it is most certaintly $299.99...

If someone gets it for $249.99 I guess they are lucky.. I cant complain I paid 1 penny for my Fascinate only a year ago.. its about time I pay for some hardware.
    10-27-2011 12:34 PM
    I'm thinking the $249 was a typo, because $299 is the upgrade and new contract price, otherwise you pay full price.
    10-27-2011 01:18 PM
    On Verizon, if you're upgrade eligible, you receive an extra $30-40 off of a phone's 2-year price. In other words, you should only have to pay $250-260 for a phone listed at $300 for others that are not yet eligible for that discount.
    10-27-2011 01:41 PM
    I feel like the screen size is just way too big for a phone on the Nexus. I have the droid X and I can't see myself comfortably using a phone that is even bigger.

Given the dev community around motorola phones and root basically nullifying bloatware and blur, I will be going with the RAZR.
    10-31-2011 08:10 AM
    With the razr dont discount the lapdock accessory. I have one for my photon. Like sprint, verizon doesn't require tethering. Thus if you aren't getting a tethering plan it's an awesome accessory to have. I use mine at the park (have a kid who obviously loves the playground) to get some work done. Even if you only use the 3/4g data a couple times a month it is worth it. Again though if you shell out for a tethering plan there is no point, but I think a lot of people like me don't want to pay the extra fee but do want to occasionally use wireless data on a netbook or laptop.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk
    10-31-2011 08:19 AM
    I feel like the screen size is just way too big for a phone on the Nexus. I have the droid X and I can't see myself comfortably using a phone that is even bigger.

Given the dev community around motorola phones and root basically nullifying bloatware and blur, I will be going with the RAZR.
    Got this link from another post and saved it because it's awesome HTC Amaze 4G Visual Size Comparison
    Pick the phone you want to compare and then you can lay them on top of each other to compare sizes, as you will see size should not be used to pick between these two phones.
    ryzilla23 likes this.
    10-31-2011 09:19 AM
    Got this link from another post and saved it because it's awesome HTC Amaze 4G Visual Size Comparison
    Pick the phone you want to compare and then you can lay them on top of each other to compare sizes, as you will see size should not be used to pick between these two phones.
    Thanks!

That is a great tool, now my mind is less made up >.<
    10-31-2011 10:13 AM
    Thanks!

That is a great tool, now my mind is less made up >.<
    Yeah had to add that site to my favorites, don't know how many times I have played with it already.
    10-31-2011 10:24 AM
    I am still going to wait until they are both out and we can see how the cameras and battery life stack up. NFC isn't really a selling point to me yet.
    10-31-2011 12:14 PM
163 ... 567
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD