With the info from our (my) fav poster SUB dawg giving us specs ( that i love by the way). Then we get this info from a Japan carrier.
    Latest Galaxy Nexus leak looks to be the best yet | Android Central

key differences that i have noticed.. 5mp camera verses 8 mp cam on the back
    ----- this is not a huge deal to me but if both have a same sensor then id rather have the 8 mp

1.2 vs 1.5 cpu frequency.
    ------ again this isnt huge but i would prefer 1.5

battery 1750 vs 1900
    ----- i hope it really is 1900

and the rom for the japan carrier says 16/32..
    ----- does that mean there will be 2 or does that mean 16 onboard and 32 sd?

The real question is, does this mean that there will be 2 phones???? maybe one with a little spec bump with verizon wireless that has vzw lte?

Guess we will find out tonight!

What do you guys think?
    10-18-2011 09:47 AM
    Looks like we both posted at about the same time. The Japanese one also appears to say it has a TV tuner (look at the icons at the bottom of the poster.
    10-18-2011 09:58 AM
    i saw that! good stuff! Im kinda a spec junkie so i hope that it has the better specs for vzw!
    10-18-2011 10:06 AM
    the answer is no.
    10-18-2011 10:12 AM
    the answer is no.
    so u guess the question is... which specs do you think are the the real specs? And do you think there would be 2 or even 3 versions out there for testing this close to launch?
    10-18-2011 10:27 AM
    so u guess the question is... which specs do you think are the the real specs? And do you think there would be 2 or even 3 versions out there for testing this close to launch?
    Anything anyone says at this point is speculation. Wait until tonight and we'll know a lot more.
    10-18-2011 10:48 AM
    No point in guessing. Lol iPhone users believed up until the final moment that the iPhone 5 was real. With so many leaks and renders. It's best if we just shut up and wait. This phone will be awesome no matter what.
    10-18-2011 10:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD