10-20-2011 08:00 PM
36 12
tools
    I can see Verizon getting it, however I can't believe that it was the Verizon one they showed off in Hong Kong, Unless the verizon model is a world phone with GSM and LTE for verizon.
    10-19-2011 11:29 PM
    Razr 11/3
    Nexus 11/10.
    Mark my words.
    Makes sense, since the RAZR has shown up on VZW's web site already, and still no sign of the G-Nex.

I wish the dates were reversed though
    10-19-2011 11:58 PM
    Razr 11/3
    Nexus 11/10.
    Mark my words.
    lol Nexus is launching first. Im calling that.
    10-20-2011 01:36 AM
    Makes sense, since the RAZR has shown up on VZW's web site already, and still no sign of the G-Nex.

I wish the dates were reversed though
    Panda said VZ has there own plans for the Nexus. Meaning they are gonna have a huge campaign to advertise the initial exclusivity. I think we see another announcement, this time from Verizon. It will show off the thicker Nexus with the bigger battery and 4G LTE. Then announce release dates, accessories etc. I expect that in the next 2 weeks. Panda hasn't backed off his nov. 3 date.
    10-20-2011 01:39 AM
    My money is on 10th for Nexus and 3rd for the RAZR since it will be on preorders by Oct 27 which is next Thu. To be competitive it will out a 32GB device at the $299 price point hopefully with a bigger battery given that its been outed with a bigger girth.

my 2 cents
    10-20-2011 11:16 AM
    Panda and P3Droid have made it clear that whatever delays are going on relate to last minute tweaking to make sure that the experience is great for customers (I assume that has to do with tweaks to the radio/firmware). I'd also been concerned that there was bickering going on behind the scenes as to what would be installed on the phone, but apparently it's just the normal last minute fixes (seems like LTE phones run into that alot).
    10-20-2011 11:20 AM
    lol Nexus is launching first. Im calling that.
    No Razr
    10-20-2011 11:35 AM
    Panda and P3Droid have made it clear that whatever delays are going on relate to last minute tweaking to make sure that the experience is great for customers (I assume that has to do with tweaks to the radio/firmware). I'd also been concerned that there was bickering going on behind the scenes as to what would be installed on the phone, but apparently it's just the normal last minute fixes (seems like LTE phones run into that alot).
    While I trust what bmx says, p3droid is a HS Social Studies Teacher in Phoenix, AZ. He is not a Verizon insider.

Be weary of your sources of information.
    ejaymd11 likes this.
    10-20-2011 12:18 PM
    While I trust what bmx says, p3droid is a HS Social Studies Teacher in Phoenix, AZ. He is not a Verizon insider.

Lol
    10-20-2011 06:46 PM

LOL, are you serious?
    10-20-2011 07:55 PM
    I can see Verizon getting it, however I can't believe that it was the Verizon one they showed off in Hong Kong, Unless the verizon model is a world phone with GSM and LTE for verizon.
    China is one of only a few countries that is covered in CDMA coverage, if you ever had to travel outside the US on verizon without a global phone you would know. Mexico, Canada, and India are also CDMA dominated.
    10-20-2011 08:00 PM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD